Seconds / Cartilaige

Watch
TheStar1994
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey guys.
So im thinking about getting my ears pierced .
So i already got one hole in each ear.
Now i wanna get seconds. And in the winter holidays i hope to get cartilage done because it'll be too painful if i get it all done at once.
So, anyone got any recommendations on how painful it'll be? (I am looking for more tips on the seconds piercings because im not gonna be getting cartilaige for a long time )x
ferinaa4
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I think it depends if you get your piercing done with a needle or gun, different places will use different things but personally i found that my seconds hardly hurt with a needle, it was probably only for a second but its over really quickly.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Neither are particularly painful.

Not sure what you mean by tips. Getting a second lobe piercing is an identical experience to getting it done the first time.
TheStar1994
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by sinfonietta)
Neither are particularly painful.

Not sure what you mean by tips. Getting a second lobe piercing is an identical experience to getting it done the first time.
Oops then i guess i forgot to mention that i was a baby when i got them done so obviously i don’t remember. Im 15 now
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (165)
25%
Better than expected (133)
20.15%
Worse than expected (362)
54.85%

Watched Threads