SSC85
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Afternoon all, reading through lots of threads and I'm seeing lots of conflicting info so thought I'd start a discussion as lots of helpful input on this site.

Bit of a late call but after lots of debate have decided to sign up for a two year EMBA (part time). Was unsure what the right decision would be given Covid and economic uncertainty but upon reflection think this is the perfect moment. I have a well paid and stable job with pretty kind working hours and my GF has just signed up for a masters meaning the house will be pretty quiet/studious anyway.

That being said, i'm short on time. I've spoken with all the main Unis for a profile review and they've all said I would meet their criteria. The question now is course vs location vs cost.

- LBS, clearly the best school bu c. £90-100k is crazy money and doubt I can make that work
- Warrick, highly regarded and a floor in The Shard with some support facilities but disconnected from main campus, will require lots of travel there in second year.
- CASS, whilst taking a knock from some on this forum at undergrad, the post grad and particularly MBA seems highly regarded.
- Imperial, doesnt start till Feb/March so ruling out as a plan B.
- Cranfield/Henley both out of London campus and require lots of time off work, travel and hotel bookings etc.

Does anyone have experience of either a full or part time MBA at these schools? Any I've missed that might tick my criteria?

Thanks in advance!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (27)
13.64%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.06%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.55%
I need help with my personal statement (82)
41.41%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (50)
25.25%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.52%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (15)
7.58%

Watched Threads