Turn on thread page Beta

Ok so i've known this guy at work for about 2 months but have only seen him about 7 times in person. We text alot though and so we are pretty goof friends However recently he's started to ask me questions such as 'do you fancy me' and even if i say 'no' he says 'i know you do' just because i am a flirty person and people at work have told him that they think i fancy him. I only like him as a friend. We always argue and its really getting on my nerevs because its over stupid little things. It's like we are married lol!

He does talk about sex alot for example he would say 'so when are you gonna shag me babe' and i would say 'um why would you wanna do that if we are mates' and he said 'well i like you alot and i wouldn't shag you if i didn't like you would i'.

But yesterday we had a argument through texting again (sad i know) and then he sent a general text to a lot of people i imagine saying 'hi you ok? had a nice day' etc and i didn't reply because 1) i was in a mood with him and 2) my phone was on silent at the time. He text back sayin 'what is wrong with you, i love you babe you are like my world will you go out with me, i'm begging you' and i assumed he was drunk or just trying to get me to reply to him, which worked but i was really horrible to him because usually he treats me like **** and this came out of nowhere. But he keeps saying 'i love you' by text and 'i want you so bad' and i don't know what to do because i do like him and everything but he has a GIRLFRIEND and he says hes willing to dump her for me but i don't think he would...

I am so confused

ReputationRep:
    He's a total player. He's just trying to get you into bed by the sounds of things, to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    He wants to have sex with you and then pretty much dump you...

ReputationRep:
    don't do it!!

ReputationRep:
    He just wants to get into your pants. Don't let him.

ReputationRep:
    He fancies u. Your call, now.

ReputationRep:
    Stay away from him, he's a grade A ******.

ReputationRep:
    If he already has a girlfriend yet is going after you it doesn't say much about his potential in future relationships. If he really was serious about you then surely he would have ended things with his current girlfriend. It sounds as though he is either just trying to use you or is keeping his options open by not shutting his girlfriend out of the picture. In my opinion, if he really meant what he was saying about you meaning the world to him he would have gone about it in a more delicate nature. By the sound of it he sounds like nothing but trouble.

ReputationRep:
    He sounds like a ****.

ReputationRep:
    Well, he clearly wants to **** you.

That I can say with a great deal of certainty.

ReputationRep:
    sounds to me like he does like you and he's unsure of the proper way to go about wooing you.
    well if he's willing to dump his gf for you tell him to go ahead and you will go out with him.
    sex is clearly a large part of this guys life though!

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a desperate prick. Put him straight and tell him to wise up or stay away from him imo.

If he's doing that to his girlfriend right now, if he got with you, he'd most likely do it to you.
    So, learn from the way he is now.
    Don't go there.
    He probs has STI's mannn.

ReputationRep:
    as a man, who like's to flirt with women, that is not flirting, that is desperation! he wants sex, and thats that, dont do it unless you want to regret it!
    and he has a girl friend,
    he is sad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuicideCommando)
    He probs has STI's mannn.
    was going to say that, but wasnt sure whether that was going to far, but i agree!

ReputationRep:
    he sounds like a player

why dont you do some snooping and try to find out info from his own friends to see what kind of person he is or what kind of reputation does he have?

ReputationRep:
    This is either his way of telling you he likes you

Or he just wants one thing

ReputationRep:
    Been there. Done that. Forget about him...

ReputationRep:
    Stay away from him, he only wants sex.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a bit of a ****head to me. Stay out, unless you want to get hurt.
    Why is he playing all these games with you, if he likes you genuinely?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 2, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.