sister issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
hey guys i hope your all well,
i just wanted to come on here today to rant. i am an older sister and i have two younger sisters. my sisters (especially the middle one) have no respect for me whatsoever. my sisters will do the wrong thing and when i tell them off they laugh in my face and when i get upset over that they call me a baby. my sisters have no morals or no respect. they dont know what is right or wrong, they cant even apologise properly. my parents never listen to me they just think i like to pick on them and always blame me for everything. my sisters actually make me feel like **** i always say i wish i never had siblings because they make my life a living hell honestly and im tired of it. im going to be 18 soon and i get treated like im 10 by everyone in my home.
any advice... sorry it was kinda long :/ (before anyone tells me to move out.... i cant do that so )
dalbyc
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i just wanted to come on here today to rant. i am an older sister and i have two younger sisters. my sisters (especially the middle one) have no respect for me whatsoever. my sisters will do the wrong thing and when i tell them off they laugh in my face and when i get upset over that they call me a baby. my sisters have no morals or no respect. they dont know what is right or wrong, they cant even apologise properly. my parents never listen to me they just think i like to pick on them and always blame me for everything. my sisters actually make me feel like **** i always say i wish i never had siblings because they make my life a living hell honestly and im tired of it. im going to be 18 soon and i get treated like im 10 by everyone in my home.
any advice... sorry it was kinda long :/ (before anyone tells me to move out.... i cant do that so )
little sisters tutu tut, how do you escape? i know ignoring is really hard to do maybe show them how annoying it is sometimes because it is? tell your parents, or just dont speak to them and when they want something off you simply say no and explain why to get there attention, must be hard especially in lockdown
Anonymous #1
(Original post by dalbyc)
little sisters tutu tut, how do you escape? i know ignoring is really hard to do maybe show them how annoying it is sometimes because it is? tell your parents, or just dont speak to them and when they want something off you simply say no and explain why to get there attention, must be hard especially in lockdown
thanks for repling xx
i do thta all the time they all just call me childish ;(
itzkaceyx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
hey im the older sis aswell my 2 younger sisters are twins and they have no respect for me two there so annoyibng i do want to have a connection with them but they have eachother because there twins i never get any attention or love from my pairtnts because its always them first it allways is like honnestly i get you i cant wait to move out just trust me when your older and im older you will have a connection. my stepdad says he hated his sisters and now he loves them its nice to have some family to lay a head on trust me it will get better and if you want to dm me on hear im free to chat as we have verry simuler life and i think we could get along to talk ab life and stuggles
dalbyc
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
thanks for repling xx
i do thta all the time they all just call me childish ;(
tip: dont show them you care
Anonymous #1
(Original post by itzkaceyx)
hey im the older sis aswell my 2 younger sisters are twins and they have no respect for me two there so annoyibng i do want to have a connection with them but they have eachother because there twins i never get any attention or love from my pairtnts because its always them first it allways is like honnestly i get you i cant wait to move out just trust me when your older and im older you will have a connection. my stepdad says he hated his sisters and now he loves them its nice to have some family to lay a head on trust me it will get better and if you want to dm me on hear im free to chat as we have verry simuler life and i think we could get along to talk ab life and stuggles
thank you but i dont think we will ever get along i have so much hatred towards them ;(
and thats so ncie of you thank you x
dalbyc
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
thank you but i dont think we will ever get along i have so much hatred towards them ;(
and thats so ncie of you thank you x
yea, since you said your nearlly 18! then you can be free
marple
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Why are you telling them off? They're your siblings, not your children. Just withdraw, let them get on with their own lives and let them make their own mistakes - it's your parents job to correct them, not yours and you shouldn't make yourself unhappy by assuming a responsibility that isn't yours.

If you're nearly 18 can't you move out for university, or otherwise look to get a job that will give you financial independence and options to live your own life?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by marple)
Why are you telling them off? They're your siblings, not your children. Just withdraw, let them get on with their own lives and let them make their own mistakes - it's your parents job to correct them, not yours and you shouldn't make yourself unhappy by assuming a responsibility that isn't yours.

If you're nearly 18 can't you move out for university, or otherwise look to get a job that will give you financial independence and options to live your own life?
i tell them off because they come to annoy me. my parents ignore it when they annoy me but i annoy them i get my phone taken away and everything. my parents do nothing about their behaviour. i know its not my job. i wasnt allowed to do anything unitl i became 16. my sisters 14 and she does what she wants (wears lashes, makeup and goes out with friends). etc. im not allowed to move out either and im looking for a job rn!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (74)
40.66%
Take autumn exams (61)
33.52%
Look for a job (5)
2.75%
Consider an apprenticeship (6)
3.3%
Take a year out (25)
13.74%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (11)
6.04%

Watched Threads