Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am making an effort, my friends are doing some digging and we are trying to get names, Im not asking myself tho cus I dont want them to find out that they could be possibly be done for GBH, and go to prison for two years.

Im not that keen to make a formal complaint with the police because I dont like the idea of my name being related to them going to prison but as long they can keep it confidential then fine im going to do it as there is a tendancy round this area for revenge attacks by people of the same genre around here.

ReputationRep:
    you're still beautiful, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frannnnn)
    you're still beautiful, right?
    I love you lol. ive been to the dentist and i look exactly the same as before now just have a couple of painful dentist trips! I was thinking about getting one of my front teeth capped anyway because I had already got half of it lost and replaced because of a rugby injury only about 3 months ago!

I was told by a friend who saw the incident that she was shocked that I hadn't been nocked out by it or even fall on the floor - can only put that down to all the milk and vedgies I was fed as a child.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookieman)
    we didnt actually get arrested we just got put in the police van and they talked to us. Thinking about it, they probably just did it to keep people seperated rather than actually arresting us. There ended up being to police cars and a riot van there. I have also found out that there were two similar but unrelated incidents happening at the same time that night and hence so much police activity. Basically the club should never of let the *******s in.
    Sounds bad man. That's what I hate about bouncers and the police. Bouncers will refuse you entry for not wearing the right shoes or for being in a group with too many blokes in but the next minute they'll let complete ***** like those guys in.

Same goes for the police. If you're having a quiet few beers in the park with mates they'll come and tip your beer away and tell you off, but when it actually comes to protecting the community they fail epically.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookieman)
    Im not that keen to make a formal complaint with the police because I dont like the idea of my name being related to them going to prison but as long they can keep it confidential then fine im going to do it as there is a tendancy round this area for revenge attacks by people of the same genre around here.
    Have just been browsing this website:
    http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Diol1/DoItOnline/DG_4017577

Before completing an award, make sure you have the:

* National Insurance number for the injured person
    * crime reference number given by the police for the incident
    * details of the hospital, doctor or dentist where treatment was received as a result of the injury
    It seems that you may have to make a formal complaint with the police,to be eligible for compensation.
    Something to think about.

ReputationRep:
    But the police are much more fun 'up north

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCiwG...eature=related

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NW8_SW1_EC3)
    I agree with you up to there, but who are you to say he'll defiantly play the race card? There is no ****ing race card to play, you obviously read too many rubbish newspapers and think ethnic minorities get away with murder.

The OP needs advice how to get justice, can everyone just get over the ethnicity of the idiot who attacked him.
    ive seen it happen so many times, trust.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.