Official Cambridge 2021 Undergraduate Applicants Thread

Watch
effin
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi! I am creating this thread for Cambridge 2021 undergraduate applicants to be able to discuss the application process and connect with other ambitious students.
stereotypeasian
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by jenniferstgeorge)
Hi! I am creating this thread for Cambridge 2021 undergraduate applicants to be able to discuss the application process and connect with other ambitious students.
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...9#post89876222
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Moved to the University of Cambridge forum
Rkasssam
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi! This seems like a really great idea. I'm planning on applying to Cambridge this year too for Law. What are you planning on applying to study?
effin
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Rkasssam)
Hi! This seems like a really great idea. I'm planning on applying to Cambridge this year too for Law. What are you planning on applying to study?
I’m applying to study Economics! Which Cambridge College are you planning on applying too? Or do you prefer an open application?
Last edited by effin; 2 weeks ago
Rkasssam
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by jenniferstgeorge)
I’m applying to study Economics! Which Cambridge College are you planning on applying too? Or do you prefer an open application?
An open application would definitely stress me out since I do want to be at a more central college thats close to the city centre and the law faculty; I don't plan on getting a bike as I am probably the most clumsiness person ever and so despite knowing how to ride a bike, I don't feel comfortable on riding on the road. I'm looking at Downing, Christ's and Corpus Christi college at the moment but am definitely leaning more towards corpus. What about you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (6)
15.79%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (11)
28.95%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (21)
55.26%

Watched Threads