The Student Room Group

Official Cambridge 2021 Undergraduate Applicants Thread

Hi! I am creating this thread for Cambridge 2021 undergraduate applicants to be able to discuss the application process and connect with other ambitious students.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jenniferstgeorge
Hi! I am creating this thread for Cambridge 2021 undergraduate applicants to be able to discuss the application process and connect with other ambitious students.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6250830&p=89876222&page=69#post89876222
Moved to the University of Cambridge forum
Reply 3
Hi! This seems like a really great idea. I'm planning on applying to Cambridge this year too for Law. What are you planning on applying to study?
Original post by Rkasssam
Hi! This seems like a really great idea. I'm planning on applying to Cambridge this year too for Law. What are you planning on applying to study?

I’m applying to study Economics! Which Cambridge College are you planning on applying too? Or do you prefer an open application?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by jenniferstgeorge
I’m applying to study Economics! Which Cambridge College are you planning on applying too? Or do you prefer an open application?

An open application would definitely stress me out since I do want to be at a more central college thats close to the city centre and the law faculty; I don't plan on getting a bike as I am probably the most clumsiness person ever and so despite knowing how to ride a bike, I don't feel comfortable on riding on the road.:smile: I'm looking at Downing, Christ's and Corpus Christi college at the moment but am definitely leaning more towards corpus. What about you?
An open application would definitely stress me out since I do want to be at a more central college thats close to the city centre and the law faculty; I don't plan on getting a bike as I am probably the most clumsiness person ever and so despite knowing how to ride a bike, I don't feel comfortable on riding on the road.:smile: I'm looking at Downing, Christ's and Corpus Christi college at the moment but am definitely leaning more towards corpus. What about you?

Hi , if you don't mind me asking what a levels do you do and how were your gcse grades? :smile:

I'm also drawn to economics at Corpus at the moment. How did you choose to look at Corpus Christi?
Hey,
I've applied to do French and Russian at Christ's, currently doing the SAQ :smile:
good luck to everyone submitting their UCAS today!
International student here✨Applying for HSPS at King’s
Original post by Sofieth

international student here too :smile:)
Original post by effin
international student here too :smile:)

Original post by Sofieth

ayy me too! HSPS as well :smile: I'm applying to Homerton though. What college are yall applying and what country are you applying from?
Original post by Sofieth

Hey I have also applied to do HSPS, have you heard anything about interviews yet?
Original post by Clemmiemanning
Hey I have also applied to do HSPS, have you heard anything about interviews yet?

Haven’t heard anything yet, and I’m completely freaking out!! I’ve never been so stressed before lol
Original post by cambridgesimp
ayy me too! HSPS as well :smile: I'm applying to Homerton though. What college are yall applying and what country are you applying from?

Applying to king’s college from Norway here :snow:
Original post by Sofieth
Haven’t heard anything yet, and I’m completely freaking out!! I’ve never been so stressed before lol

Omg same!!!! Good luck!!!
Original post by Clemmiemanning
Omg same!!!! Good luck!!!

It’s so nerve wrecking aghhhh!!! I can’t even focus on normal school rn😰🙈
Good luck to you too!🙌🏼💕
omg sameee. i’m applying to sidney sussex for english and my friend got an interview for maths at homerton today. fear.
Hey does anyone know when Corpus Christ will be sending out decisions?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending