username5340698
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Soo guys, going into Year 10 in september .
Anyone got any advice for me ?
No but for real ill rlly appreciate ur advice x
Pinkavocadosx
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Start making revision notes as you go along from the start it really helps x
username5308830
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
if you get your head in the game now, year 11 won’t be as stressful, or so i’ve been told
Sxmx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
make sure u make revision notes from the beginning of year 10, honestly your gonna be soo grateful u did when u go into year 11 I promise, because I wished I did that. Also go over topics u did not understand because when go into year 11 you’d be stressed and be telling yourself “I’ll revise it later” but number one advice is to revise earlier trust me you won’t regret and will get amazing grades hope that advice helps
notokay
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by TheStar1994)
Soo guys, going into Year 10 in september .
Anyone got any advice for me ?
No but for real ill rlly appreciate ur advice x
Definetely don't slack off this year, its going to come more important later on than you realise now. Try and make your notes readable/neat now, since you will be looking back at them for revision later on. And don't stress! Its not as stressful as you think it will be you still have a year to find out what you are great at, what you are good at, and what you need further work on. Good luck
laurawatt
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi, moved this to the gcses forum
mabelkabutey
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
If you haven’t already, figure out what type of revision method works best for each of your subjects. I didn’t figure out which revision method was best for my maths gcse until November of year 11; 2 weeks before my mocks. When I found my way of revising, I went from getting 5/6’s to 7/8’s. If you can find out how you revise for every subject early on, you’ll find it so much easier when it comes to big tests because you won’t be stressing about how you are going to revise as you know that your revision method works.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (63)
15.18%
I'm not sure (14)
3.37%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (141)
33.98%
I have already dropped out (6)
1.45%
I'm not a current university student (191)
46.02%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed