Jack Grealish is overrated

Watch
My Gaff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Jack Grealish is not even that good he was only made to look good in the Championship, Mount and Maddison even Todd Cantwell are much better than him ****ing hope we don't sign him at United
IanDangerously
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
He’s a good player to have for squad rotation or to bring on off the bench ... that would be his role if he went to one of the clubs that want to challenge for the title because they need great players not just good ones starting in that spot

I think he wouldn’t be happy with not being the star of the show though so I don’t see a really big team taking him 🤔
Jolie495
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Don't talk out ur arse grealish is top quality
NJA
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Who are Villa gonna buy?
Tomsonone6
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Villa fans are looking through claret tinted glasses.he runs round in circles like a dog chasing his tail..makes and receives easy passes then passes it back to the original player even if that puts them under pressure.pundits are suffering from the emperor's new clothes syndrome.
Zürich
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
No he's one of the best in the league, arguably my favorite player tbh
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Would have to say he's been the best player so far this season. Not sure who else you would say..
sammybutler
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Do you even watch him play?

3rd most assists in the prem and 6 goals - numbers dont lie
gruffskyblue
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
As a Coventry City fan, I have to say I've always been a bit wary!!

I didn't see what all the fuss was about in previous seasons. As far as I could see Villa were giving him the ball anywhere on the pitch, which completely reduced his ability to make things happen. Last season, every single player just looked to find him, even when he was outside his own box.

It appears, they (and he) have learned and are now finding him in the more dangerous pockets of space. And he's also getting on the scoresheet.

I still think Maddison is better, but that's probably my Sky Blue roots.
cammoff02
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
What a ridiculous statement made the most chances in the premier leauge 3rd top assister got the highest match rating in the premier leauge and has the most takeons and can see the difference when he’s not in the team cantwell is no where near
Toast210
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
He's quality
kwame88
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Grealish is a good player
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
He seems to be overrated, as I don't know who he is currently playing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (153)
43.71%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (40)
11.43%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (29)
8.29%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (74)
21.14%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
9.71%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (20)
5.71%

Watched Threads