The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

G-Star.
Calm children, calm.
Opinions.
Spongebob*No*Pants
How was that slang, the fact i wrote your instead of you're?? Cause i can easily criticize you about "dont" when it should be don't.

peasently behaviour?
Firstly it's peasant.
Secondly, you keep bringing up this term, yet you don't know me at all. I can assure you i am more well off than you are mate. My Mum is a Lawyer and my dad is a doctor and owns his own company.

I am far from a peasant, you on the other hand are in fact a moron.

How terribly exciting.. i did write "peasant" youre the one who's getting it wrong you peasant. "Well off" Thats something a peasant would say, your vocabulary is very common ,do you come from the north? Or are you from Brixton... I do not need my parents profession to prove my status that is so nouveau!
Also, can't be doing with anything emblazoned with the name "Calvin" on it.
Castelbajac
I actually think some of Ted Baker and Paul Smith's stuff is quite nice. I'd definitely say Lambretta and Ben Sherman were footy hooligans though. Some of Fred Perry/Lacoste too, but it depends on what. Their polo t-shirts are quite nice.

I'd agree about the Tommy Hilfiger about being too casual, along with Gap. They are just boring/safe.

Topman gets right on my tits though, generally crap designs, mass manufactured, and actually really poor quality considering the price.

Other brands I hate are Helly Hanson and Bench, really chavvy. Anything that encourages people to wear their collars up I am sceptical about.

That was a right dig at the casual scene! Lambretta and Ben Sherman aren't things you'd traditionally see on the terraces, okay maybe in the early days when the mod thing was alive, but these days- Nahh.

Personally, I hate Stone Island, because it is actually seen as a badge of hardness and every little **** is wearing it these days. Not to mention the amount of fakes that are around.
I Wanna Be Adored
That was a right dig at the casual scene! Lambretta and Ben Sherman aren't things you'd traditionally see on the terraces, okay maybe in the early days when the mod thing was alive, but these days- Nahh.

Personally, I hate Stone Island, because it is actually seen as a badge of hardness and every little **** is wearing it these days. Not to mention the amount of fakes that are around.

What can I say, I'm just not into the casual scene. This is what having to wear smart clothes 7 days a week does to you.
Reply 66
I work in Gap and urge you to go see the new collection, not as safe especially the downtown 80's section, we have started doing slims and skinnys, slim fitted shirts and tee's a new leather jacket, really cool stuff, but i do agree the v neck jumpers and boot cut look is so boring.

All saints is good for men, and ASOS.

I hate all clothes from blue inc. that type of clothes, cheap looking printed stuff.
Reply 67
*yawn* who cares about labels?!
domino0806
H&M?!! Thats disgusting. Its full of paysans squabbling for pieces of cloth.
A&F is so much better and what youre saying is just totts stupid

What you're saying is so crap it's just funny.
1) The clothes in H&M are a lot more interesting rather than a t-shirt with a label on it.

2) Jack Wills looks like tramps pyjamas.
If you like that then go to Primark or even Topman instead of wasting £60.
jonjoe
I work in Gap and urge you to go see the new collection, not as safe especially the downtown 80's section, we have started doing slims and skinnys, slim fitted shirts and tee's a new leather jacket, really cool stuff, but i do agree the v neck jumpers and boot cut look is so boring.

So basically what we've been seeing everywhere else for the past 2 years?
Marsha2112
1) The clothes in H&M are a lot more interesting rather than a t-shirt with a label on it.

OMG what is wrong with you that is totts shiz!
You are obv some sort of chavscum filth
erm yah right your face probably looks like a tramps pyjama
Reply 71
fred perry
henri lloyd
rebok (on anybody)
G star as well (some of it is ok)
Reply 72
Marsha2112

You revolting little peasant, what YOU are saying is crap.
Only a commoner such as yourself would entertain a pathetic opinion such as the one you have just expressed. Jack Wills is a brilliant clothing brand and only somebody from Working class would disagree. I demand your instant removal from this place and that you just go away and work in a mine, that is what commoners do isnt it? How dare you compare such a British clothing company to something as disgusting as Primark or topman, if 60 pounds is such a huge sum of money i suggest you revoke your internet contract and get a job.
Reply 73
Castelbajac
So basically what we've been seeing everywhere else for the past 2 years?

pretty much except now you can go to gap!
wait till christmas and get stuff in the sale, gap sales are some of the best, and their doing student discount soon apprently.
Castelbajac
What can I say, I'm just not into the casual scene. This is what having to wear smart clothes 7 days a week does to you.

You work too hard.
domino0806
How terribly exciting.. i did write "peasant" youre the one who's getting it wrong you peasant. "Well off" Thats something a peasant would say, your vocabulary is very common ,do you come from the north? Or are you from Brixton... I do not need my parents profession to prove my status that is so nouveau!

terribly exciting? what is?
Yes you did but you edited it :yep:
I did say well off purely because i would hate to express it to you by saying "i am rich" :rolleyes:
But i guess you didn't quite get that ey??
And i could not care less whether my vocab is very common. Am i here to impress you? Of course not, i don't have to impress peasants :wink:
I live in Kensington, for your information.
Oooh wow i just read your profile and you're 16!! It's seriously pointless arguing with such a arrogant, supercilious, moronic, imbecile. :no:

Have a nice day.
I really only buy designer stuff when it comes to sports wear and footwear. I just buy the other stuff with no branding and put stuff together for whatever im wearing.
I Wanna Be Adored
You work too hard.

I did quite enjoy wallowing in my own **** last week at Leeds fest though.
domino0806
OMG what is wrong with you that is totts shiz!
You are obv some sort of chavscum filth
erm yah right your face probably looks like a tramps pyjama

And you accused ME of writing in slang??
Idiot.
Spongebob*No*Pants
terribly exciting? what is?
Yes you did but you edited it :yep:
I did say well off purely because i would hate to express it to you by saying "i am rich" :rolleyes:
But i guess you didn't quite get that ey??
And i could not care less whether my vocab is very common. Am i here to impress you? Of course not, i don't have to impress peasants :wink:
I live in Kensington, for your information.
Oooh wow i just read your profile and you're 16!! It's seriously pointless arguing with such a arrogant, supercilious, moronic, imbecile. :no:

Have a nice day.
]
Oh ok... where in kensington do you live precisely...? Ladbroke Grove? hahaha
no no you idiot i did not edit it it would say so dont be such a pathetic gimp!
Dont call me a peasant you filthy disgusting working class piece of chavscum your ancestors were obviously filthy commoners you disgusting piece of filthy impoverished scum

Latest