Turn on thread page Beta

Guys - Fashion labels you hate, and why. watch

(Original post by Spongebob*No*Pants)
    terribly exciting? what is?
    Yes you did but you edited it :yep:
    I did say well off purely because i would hate to express it to you by saying "i am rich" :rolleyes:
    But i guess you didn't quite get that ey??
    And i could not care less whether my vocab is very common. Am i here to impress you? Of course not, i don't have to impress peasants
    I live in Kensington, for your information.
    Oooh wow i just read your profile and you're 16!! It's seriously pointless arguing with such a arrogant, supercilious, moronic, imbecile. :no:

Have a nice day.
    ]
    Oh ok... where in kensington do you live precisely...? Ladbroke Grove? hahaha
    no no you idiot i did not edit it it would say so dont be such a pathetic gimp!
    Dont call me a peasant you filthy disgusting working class piece of chavscum your ancestors were obviously filthy commoners you disgusting piece of filthy impoverished scum

And you accused ME of writing in slang??
    Idiot.
    Yah but my slang is obviously better than yours you idiotic piece of lebbage

ReputationRep:
    The store is amazing, the clothes sadly are not all that tbh.
    I just returned a £70 pound shirt from Abercrombie and bought myself a shirt 10x nicer at H&M for £20.

A&F ridiculously overpriced and it's mainly stuck up people who wear it.
    You despicable wagon owner, do not compare H&M with Abercrombie, there is a reason why the clothes are a tad expensive and why the store is amazing it all adds to exclusiveness of it all, just because you are obviously financially unstable and are angered that you cannot afford "nice tings innit" doesn't mean that you have to say such terrible things, about such a glorious store and its clothes.
    I mean H&M is Scandinavian after all why wear that when you can wear American clothing, after all Abercrombie is a recognized designer, so if you dont like it go away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prince Rhyus)
    Paul Smith
    All are a bit "mayhem at the kebab van with the beer boys" for me
    Take a step back.

And SHOVE YOUR **** IN YOUR MOUTH.

ReputationRep:
    I simply must say, i just don't understand the abundance of peasants in this place.

(Original post by Redemption)
    Take a step back.

Eww
    how very uncouth:mad:

ReputationRep:
    Henleys
    D&G
    Gio-Goi
    Luke
    Two Stoned
    Anything from River Island

There's some off my head.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bartu yah)
    I simply must say, i just don't understand the abundance of peasants in this place.
    This account has to be a joke :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redemption)
    Take a step back.

Mmm...nah. I'm not as flexible as I used to be.

(Crikey...and people tell me that I take life too seriously. )

Chill, people. We're supposed to be tearing into fashion labels, not each other.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marsha2112)
    This account has to be a joke :sadnod:
    Or is your disgusting pus infected face a bloody joke, do not attempt to insult me you vile creature.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bartu yah)
    Or is your disgusting pus infected face a bloody joke, do not attempt to insult me you vile creature.
    Lol, ban the troll.

But, ones I hate,
    Gio-Goi
    Henleys
    Ralph Lauren
    G-Star
    A&C

Ones that rule,
    Superdry
    Levi's
    Billabong
    Ringspun
    Evisu

ReputationRep:
    Let's try and get back on track a bit...

North Face/Helly Hansen/Berghaus- all great brands, designing suitable outdoor gear that has now become synonymous with the Ned culture in Scotland.
    Lacoste/Fred Perry/Ben Sherman/McKenzie et al- see above
    Lyle and Scott- googled some jumpers last night. £75? for one identical to a £35 one made by Henleys? Feck off, I pay for clothes, not exclusivity.

And aye, don't get the hype surrounding Gio-Goi either...

ReputationRep:
    As long as it looks good and does not break the bank i am happy no matter if it is adidas or abdidas. lol.

ReputationRep:
    For jeans; anything that isn't Levi's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThisLittlePiggy)
    For jeans; anything that isn't Levi's.
    I hope you are supporting Levi's? 'Cos alongside G-star they're the only company to do my size (36" inside leg):cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Celtic_Anthony)
    I hope you are supporting Levi's? 'Cos alongside G-star they're the only company to do my size (36" inside leg):cool:
    You gigantic motherroaster.

:p:

Gio-goi - load of pish - town is flooded with it.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, levi's Jeans always look good. Just as long as their not the "emo" ones and the "worn" ones.

I mean who the feck buys jeans with the distressed look? Mentally deficient people. Thats who!

ReputationRep:
    Topman is the only one i particulally hate,

I also dislike the fact you can get fake Ralph Lauren products so cheap on the internet, you get all chavs wearing it, which totally discredits the genuine merchandise i have. :/

ReputationRep:
    Nothing beats Zara and Hugo Boss for me.

As for labels I dislike .. probably Burberry and H&M.

ReputationRep:
    North Face/Helly Hansen/Berghaus- all great brands, designing suitable outdoor gear that has now become synonymous with the Ned culture in Scotland.
    Lacoste/Fred Perry/Ben Sherman/McKenzie et al- see above
    Agreed:yep: Ned culture has ruined the reputation of many a brand in Scotland - in addition to the ones Anthony mentioned, Kappa, Bear USA, Ecko.... although these were all ******** in the first place...

The thing I can't stand is this G-star Raw p***. Crap name splattered all over a t-shirt/jacket making the wearer resemble (to quote an earlier post) "a walking ad board"

And don't get me started on those OSAKA 86/88/whatever random number t-shirts that many a person currently wears... :rolleyes:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.