Turn on thread page Beta

The longest you've gone without brushing your teeth? watch

ReputationRep:
    One night... urgh.

ReputationRep:
    Probably 3 days, back when i used to enjoy the odd never ending house party =/. Bleugh. Even then i carried gum or mints though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Epic Win)
    I got the inspiration for this from a thread about going for periods of time without bathing.

So... what's the longest you've gone without brushing your teeth?

I think mine is about 3 weeks, last summer. I was just too lazy to...
    The only thing that made me brush them was a trip to the dentist
    :rolleyes:

EDIT: I did 'wash' them, with my finger and some toothpaste, so it's not as bad as previously thought lol, i was just too lazy to do the whole brush routine
    same.... :yep:

ReputationRep:
    A couple of days. I was ill and stayed in bed.

ReputationRep:
    I just got back from a music festival, I left it a week without brushing my teeth or washing. It was so horrible, I can't even imagine doing it longer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by v1oXx-)
    3 Weeks :lolwut: Must've been smelly in there. But then again you could mix and match your meals. 'Ah, on this tooth I have the remains of last weeks' curry, and on this tooth I have chicken; yay, lets make chicken curry!' :p:

Mine has to be... 3 days tops. When I was about 8 I think. :yep:
    lol, i did them with my finger, just not a brush...
    it works more or less not at all as well, but i was too lazy for the full monty as it were

ReputationRep:
    About 3 days it was either brush teeth then eat or just eat straight away the latter was just easier sometimes :o:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King4eva)
    same.... :yep:
    i knew i couldnt be the only one :yy:

A day - usually on a Sunday, which is my "can't be arsed" day.

ReputationRep:
    Couple of weeks I think, I don't get the furry feeling at all, but I never get any complaints about my breath. At the moment I'm regular
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Originally posted byOldspeak
    probably the first few months of my life when i didn't have teeth.

Best witty answer rep.

PS 1984 rox.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else feel compelled to brush their teeth now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Unk)
    Does anyone else feel compelled to brush their teeth now?
    Just did!

Three weeks though? Dirty *******.

ReputationRep:
    About 3 days. I HATE cleaning my teeth, but i do it regularly out of habit. I find it hard to sleep at night unless i clean my teeth before bed, it just feels like something important is missing!

ReputationRep:
    When I was about 10-13, I kinda gave up on brushing my teeth. I'll just leave it at that. :ninja: I was quite unattractive as a child.

ReputationRep:
    I brush mine twice a day with mouth wash and they still seem worn out. How on earth did you go 3 weeks without brushing them and they still kept in your mouth and not falling out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    about 8hrs

I have to clean my teeth in the morning after breakfast and last thing before I goto bed. Even if I am ill, I can't not clean my teeth, doesn't feel right
    Same. There's some dirty ****ers on here.

ReputationRep:
    3 days? It was a music festival and i forgot my tootchbrush. I made my own mouthwash by mixing water and toothpaste though.

ReputationRep:
    2 days. When I forgot to take my toothbrush camping

ReputationRep:
    About 10 hours.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.