Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    a day, staying at a friends house. i have to clean them! i hate that unclean feeling in your mouth.

but three weeks, i know you said a finger, but that does nothing compared to a toothbrush!

ReputationRep:
    2 weeks :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    ive only missed evening brushing a few times, i just brush extra well in the morning to make up for it though. otherwise i get really concious i have bad breath

ReputationRep:
    ewwwwwww!!!!!!! 3 weeks. that's vile. sorry but, hygiene!!

erm for me? well 3 days. MAXXX. infact probs 2. and thats only when i've gone out. and got drunk and not coem home for a while. oh yhe when i go camping i soemtimes dont bother either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Unk)
    Does anyone else feel compelled to brush their teeth now?
    lol yeh, I think i'll do it right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolimemma)
    About 10 hours.
    do you (and others who've said such short times) not go out, or do you take your brush with you everywhere? for me a few days due to festivals, sleeping out, camping etc. not because i'm lazy.

ReputationRep:
    probably 24 hours! How can you go 3 weeks without brushing your teeth?!?! I have to brush my teeth twice everyday. Only time I may have not done it is say when I get home after a bit too much merriment and pass out on my bed.

ReputationRep:
    about 3 years

ReputationRep:
    Two years! ( jkin). More like a day!

ReputationRep:
    max 36hours!
    thats nasty though!

ReputationRep:
    Ew 3 weeks?
    ive gone about 3 days..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by v1oXx-)
    3 Weeks :lolwut: Must've been smelly in there. But then again you could mix and match your meals. 'Ah, on this tooth I have the remains of last weeks' curry, and on this tooth I have chicken; yay, lets make chicken curry!' :p:
    Lmao :rofl:
    That actually made me lol. :p:

_

I don't think i've gone longer than a day without brushing my teeth. I can't stand not doing it, i like clean teeth!

ReputationRep:
    3 or so days I guess - due to things like travelling / camping etc mainly :p:

ReputationRep:
    lol!! 2 months - i got back from africa the other week - i cleaned my teeth once before going to the dentist and she said 'i wish everyone had as good dental hygine' no jokes!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Overnight. Can't stand the feeling of not brushing my teeth.

ReputationRep:
    (i lost my toothbrush, couldn't be bothered to buy another one)

ReputationRep:
    About a day, if I forgot to take my toothbrush when sleeping over at a friends as a child.

ReputationRep:
    9 months ;D.

uhhm, probebrly 1-2 day's max'.

ReputationRep:
    Uhh...
    12 hours?
    lol

ReputationRep:
    A day or so, if I stay over someones and don't bring a toothbrush, tho to be honest I usually don't, as it can be easier not to.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.