Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I brushed my teeth for the first couple years of my life.

So let's say around 2-3 years. I can't remember.

Someone else brushed them for me, though.

ReputationRep:
    24 hours max i have to brush them first thing in the morning or i wont talk!

ReputationRep:
    Probably like a day when i've slept at a friend's and forgot my toothbrush or just too drunk/lazy to do it one night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imtired)
    do you (and others who've said such short times) not go out, or do you take your brush with you everywhere? for me a few days due to festivals, sleeping out, camping etc. not because i'm lazy.
    You know how some people carry pens behind their ears, and some even cigarettes. Well, there are people out there who carry their toothbrushes behind their ears...you never know when you might need 'em.

Well, that's my guess.

ReputationRep:
    One day, max. Can't stand that furry feeling.

At the moment I brush my teeth after every meal. :/ So about 4-5 times a day. Damn retainers.

ReputationRep:
    three weeks? :eek:

duuuuuudddddeeeee...........how were you not knocked out yourself by the smell?:s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imtired)
    do you (and others who've said such short times) not go out, or do you take your brush with you everywhere? for me a few days due to festivals, sleeping out, camping etc. not because i'm lazy.
    If I sleep out I take a brush and I take it to festivals too. Brush+water bottle+toothpaste= win. 10 hours was maybe a bit short, I've probably gone about 16 but 95% of the time I brush twice a day, and have to brush at least once! Probably something to do with my Nazi style Dentist who hammered into me how important brushing was :P

ReputationRep:
    Yuk people.

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny: I chuckled. Some of you people are disgusting. Eeeewww even the women.

ReputationRep:
    2 days I think. A while ago.

ReputationRep:
    Overnight. Epin Win you're totally gross.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Epic Win)
    I got the inspiration for this from a thread about going for periods of time without bathing.

So... what's the longest you've gone without brushing your teeth?

I think mine is about 3 weeks, last summer. I was just too lazy to...
    The only thing that made me brush them was a trip to the dentist :rolleyes:

EDIT: I did 'wash' them, with my finger and some toothpaste, so it's not as bad as previously thought lol, i was just too lazy to do the whole brush routine
    :rofl: how can you go without brushing your teeth for that long? Made me laugh though...

ReputationRep:
    48 hrs maximum, urgh horrid feeling having dirty teeth

About two days when I forgot my toothbrush. Thank goodness for mouthwash.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    :toofunny: I chuckled. Some of you people are disgusting. Eeeewww even the women.
    You should have seen the thread called "how often do you shower?" You'd be surprised how many people said they wash every other day or once a week! This isn't Victorian London or anything, everyone has access to water so that's just PLAIN DISGUSTING.

The smell in lectures of people that haven't washed and/or brushed their teeth. Girls too...(a girl I know showers the night before but you can tell, because I smell her each morning and it's not good and I had to sit next to her every morning in lectures. The smell would disappear like 4 hours later. It's just a general 'unwashed' smell.

And people think you can't tell. For her though I don't think she cared, she was just lazy to shower in the morning. No-one else had 9 am lectures like us, so she didn't exactly have to wake up extra early. AND she said she was up at 6 each day when our lecture theatres are about 3 minutes away from our rooms.

I think daily isn't asking for too much. It's a necessity tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I hate feeling dirty. I brush my teeth twice a day, sometimes 3 if I'm going out. I wash everyday on school days, on holidays it's different because i don't go out all the time, otherwise everytime i go out i wash. Epicwin, did you stay in your house for those 3 weeks? If you couldn't be bothered you should have just used wood.

ReputationRep:
    About 2 days at the longest.

ReputationRep:
    about a day,yuk.

ReputationRep:
    The longest i've stayed awake...i always brush my teeth in the morning and before i go bed. So it matters how long i've stayed awake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue Rose)
    You should have seen the thread called "how often do you shower?" You'd be surprised how many people said they wash every other day or once a week! This isn't Victorian London or anything, everyone has access to water so that's just PLAIN DISGUSTING.

The smell in lectures of people that haven't washed and/or brushed their teeth. Girls too...(a girl I know showers the night before but you can tell, because I smell her each morning and it's not good and I had to sit next to her every morning in lectures. The smell would disappear like 4 hours later. It's just a general 'unwashed' smell.

And people think you can't tell. For her though I don't think she cared, she was just lazy to shower in the morning. No-one else had 9 am lectures like us, so she didn't exactly have to wake up extra early. AND she said she was up at 6 each day when our lecture theatres are about 3 minutes away from our rooms.

I think daily isn't asking for too much. It's a necessity tbh.
    Eeeww yuckies especially from a woman. I associate women with being clean but wow. No wonder the divorce/breaking up rate is going up. I mean dayum, I just hope I don't end up marrying a dirty woman who doesn't brush their teeth/have a bath for days/weeks. It'd be a waste of time. I'd probably be better off marrying a rubbish bin.

And I agree I think daily showers/brushings is a necessity fer sure :yep:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.