Turn on thread page Beta

The longest you've gone without brushing your teeth? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    A day, max, when I'm at camp and forget usually. But still, I brush them when I get home!

ReputationRep:
    Probably 2 days or something.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm I think i last cleaned my teeth about 2 years ago... or was that three!?

Naa, probably a few weeks seeing as sometimes we can't afford it. As long as your diet doesn't contain too much sugary food and drinks (I consume neither) its not too much of a problem. Being a veggie helps too meat can be pretty nasty on them over time.

Ewww at people who don't brish their teeth for three weeks. :indiff:

It's probably like one night for me. Sometimes if I've been drinking at night, I forget to brush my teeth.

ReputationRep:
    1 day?

ReputationRep:
    Foyr days is the longest but that was only because I was ill and couldn't put my toothbrush in my mouth, as soon as I did I felt like I was going to gag, I tried everyday but couldn't.

ReputationRep:
    I have actually increased the number of times I brush everyday since reading this thread.

ReputationRep:
    a day :p:

ReputationRep:
    Probably about a week. Combination of cant be arsed/forget. Only happens if im not going out and lazing around tho

ReputationRep:
    During my pre-pubescent years, I have NEVER washed my teeth. I merely did not see the 'reason' as to why I should. So I guess up to 3 years; I can't remember properly.

Don't worry, my teeth are beautiful now, no harm done.

ReputationRep:
    2 days cuz I went to the middle of nowhere in France and forgot to bring me toothbrush.

I honestly don't know how they brush their teeth out there, they don't seem to sell toothbrushes. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    two weeks.

ReputationRep:
    Um, probably 24 hours. I always brush twice a day, and the only time I wouldn't is if I go to bed at 4 or 5 in the morning and just CBA as I'm going to in a couple of hours anyway. But seriously, it's just part of my routine, I could never just choose not to because I was too lazy, that's disgusting!

ReputationRep:
    3 weeks?!?!?!? for me about 14 hours (i.e. from breakfast to bed)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    Eeeww yuckies especially from a woman. I associate women with being clean but wow. No wonder the divorce/breaking up rate is going up. I mean dayum, I just hope I don't end up marrying a dirty woman who doesn't brush their teeth/have a bath for days/weeks. It'd be a waste of time. I'd probably be better off marrying a rubbish bin.

And I agree I think daily showers/brushings is a necessity fer sure :yep:
    Rubbish bin. Rofl! Lol at the divorce rate thing. I wouldn't like a girl like that either. No way.

ReputationRep:
    Eugh this is foul. Probably a day MAX for me...ewww at 3 years! Didn't your parents make you?

ReputationRep:
    Probably about 24 hours. I usually brush my teeth 2x a day, so once every 12 hours. Sometimes if im out all night or too drunk then i dont brush them that night and leave it til the morning .

ReputationRep:
    probably a day....and i thought i was bad lol until i came across this thread. But the dentists will be busy i presume at this rate lol

ReputationRep:
    Related topic: What's the best tooth-paste that you personally found effective?

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably say 2 days at the longest.
    I only brush my teeth usually once a day, occasionaly twice or three times, but not frequently.

And toothpaste? I think Macleans whitening.
    Toothbrush? Colgate 360 personally, I always scrub my tongue.

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.