The Student Room Group

Aerospace engineering degree job prospects?

Hi
1)I’d like to know what are the job prospects like for an aerospace engineering degree?
Is it good? Can you go into many sectors?
2)Also how likely is it to work in the aerospace company or work as an aerospace engineer with a aerospace engineering degree?
(edited 3 years ago)
You've posted tonnes of threads about these questions already, please try to stick to those instead of spamming new threads, especially ones asking the same questions
Reply 2
Original post by Helloworld_95
You've posted tonnes of threads about these questions already, please try to stick to those instead of spamming new threads, especially ones asking the same questions.

Sorry
I’d like to know about the first question?
if anyone can reply on this

Also, id like to know other people's opinions on this and gather more info on this question
Reply 3
Difficult to get a job in aerospace now and they regularly do job cuts every 10 years when ever there is financial crash. If you want to do it go for it though.
Reply 4
Original post by 161BMW
Difficult to get a job in aerospace now and they regularly do job cuts every 10 years when ever there is financial crash. If you want to do it go for it though.

What about if you want to work in another sector with a aerospace engineering degree? Would u say the job prospects are good?
Reply 5
Original post by User_3012
What about if you want to work in another sector with a aerospace engineering degree? Would u say the job prospects are good?

I dont know maybe depends what sector.
Very difficult to change career after you have few years experience in one sector generally.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by 161BMW
I dont know maybe depends what sector.
Very difficult to change career after you have few years experience in one sector generally.

What if you want to work on f1 cars, or on other things with a aerospace engineering degree?

Quick Reply

Latest