The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hopeful_Dreams
Will you please keep us updated on this once you come back from the GP, please?!
I'm really curious of what happened lol.

Hope all is fine though...

P.S. Did you at least sterilise the nail clippers before performing self surgery?:p:

I washed them in warm water, does that count?
Reply 21
I gipped at that act of self mutilation dude. How could you get yourself to do that, I certainly couldnt!

But certainly see a GP man. Hope it all turns out well
Reply 22
I have just had to cross my legs in pain..and my eyes are watering!

Please see a GP now!!! It could be serious, and they could have controlled it Don't be afraid of the GP as they have seen it all before!

Badger
Anonymous
I washed them in warm water, does that count?

Probably not...:frown:
Reply 24
GP FIRST THING TOMORROW!!

And never, EVER try surgery on yourself again. Did you take any measures against infection?
Reply 25
it wasnt as hard as people think.

so if it the clippers werent cleaned properly whats that done? :| ahhh

I dont want to go now cause ill have to explain it all!
ive always hated the gp :frown: and the doctors
Reply 26
Omg please! SEE YOUR DOCTOR!!!
Reply 27
Charlski
GP FIRST THING TOMORROW!!

And never, EVER try surgery on yourself again. Did you take any measures against infection?

I showered afterwards
Reply 28
Anonymous
I showered afterwards

Please tell me you're a troll.
Reply 29
washing them in warm water does not count no!

you must go and see a doctor because ejaculating blood is not a good sign at all.

being a med student i have dont the male anatomy in thorough i know it is important you see a gp.

is the blood fresh blood or browish so its dried blood? and is your semen dotted with it or is it coming out in vast quantities?

go and see your gp by operating on yourself in in danger of damaging you private parts and causing serious infection.
I cut a lump off my face with some nail scissors for a drunken bet and too impress this girl. I looked like one of those blokes from the hammer horror movies. I went to the docs the next day because my mates girlfriend said I had too (she's a student nurse) and the doctor asked me if I was stupid coz the lump was right near my eye .So who knows what they'll say to you:biggrin:

I got given a load of antibiotics. I haven't much of a scar and the doctor I saw a few weeks back said I'd done quite a good job:woo: I got the ten pounds but the girl never done me.

In your case I'd see a GP like yesterday. Your balls are pretty important like.
A picture would help! :biggrin:
Reply 32
Anonymous
I showered afterwards

are you kidding? lol

you shouldve properly sterilised the nail clippers, infection could happen. Im sure the GP wont laugh and he has probably seen it all before.

i dont see why you didnt go and see him int he first place, they arent that scary
GP!!

GO.

NOW.

Ps... I'm guessing you didn't follow proper surgical procedure, judging by the use of your cutting equipment *shudders* and the wound may become infected. Also, ejaculating blood = generally not good
Reply 34
i cannot diagnose you at all and im not trying to.

but you could have damages one of your blood vessels that supplies your testicle when you ejaculate sperm from you testis travels up to come and mix with other fluids when you ejaculate so blood from your testicle could have travleled up.

but u must go to the gp because you are at risk of infectin, you need to make sure that you are healing properly and also you need to make sure whatever it was is sorted it out lumps and bumps on testicles are very common we spent agessss learning about it at med school.

this is your penis man its important.
Reply 35
roma1987
washing them in warm water does not count no!

you must go and see a doctor because ejaculating blood is not a good sign at all.

being a med student i have dont the male anatomy in thorough i know it is important you see a gp.

is the blood fresh blood or browish so its dried blood? and is your semen dotted with it or is it coming out in vast quantities?

go and see your gp by operating on yourself in in danger of damaging you private parts and causing serious infection.

Its spotted , seems fresh, its not brown or hard , its like when you cut your tongue and spit blood...

I dont see how a picture would help :s-smilie:
Was it on the skin, or inside??

If it was on the skin, it's likely to be somelike like a sebaceous cyst or a Fordyce's granule. These are both harmless and common, but not likely to get you to ejaculate blood.

If it was inside, wow. Most likely to be something like a hydrocele. Common, fairly harmless. Can vary in size etc, and are likely to cause you to ejaculate blood if you mess around with them. They are actually part of your testicle.

Good luck at the GPs mate! Good practise if you wanna become a surgeon, though.
Reply 37
Holy **** are you crazy? GP...NOW.
See a GP! Now!! Go to a hospital now, and get it checked up... I was joking about a picture :smile:

All the best...
Reply 39
roma1987
i cannot diagnose you at all and im not trying to.

but you could have damages one of your blood vessels that supplies your testicle when you ejaculate sperm from you testis travels up to come and mix with other fluids when you ejaculate so blood from your testicle could have travleled up.

but u must go to the gp because you are at risk of infectin, you need to make sure that you are healing properly and also you need to make sure whatever it was is sorted it out lumps and bumps on testicles are very common we spent agessss learning about it at med school.

this is your penis man its important.

i hope its just a blood vessel supply thats been affected then cause that sounds the least affecting my downstairs area...

So lumps and bumps are not uncommon? i thought they were a sure sign of something bad, hence the reason for this whole dilemma

Latest

Trending

Trending