The Student Room Group

🌪🐴Only a 'fool' and her 'horses' 🐴🌪

Hi! Welcome to my blog!

I have been thinking about making one for a while, and it'll be a good replacement for my 'rating my day' thread ☺️
Also i couldn't think of a name, and i thought this was suitable :blushing:
My blog will include shows i'm watching, how my day is going, days i go to the stables, memes and just random thoughts :pinch:

[scroll]Some things about myself [/scroll]

- I am 16 (turned 16 in quarantine :cry2:) and will be going into sixth form in September to study Chemistry, Biology, Maths.
- My favourite colours are yellow and grey- in that order :')
- My hobbies are drawing, sports (too many to name :closedeyes:), learning languages, TSR, spending time at the stables and just doing random things here and there!
- I'd like to go into uni to study veterinary medicine and I aspire to become some sort of equine related surgeon.
- I speak quite a few languages other than english, including italian, albanian and spanish and a few others that i'm teaching myself or that i can understand more than i can speak :yep:
- You'll see me talking about horses a lot and it's mostly going to feature Vera, Tabu & Strider.

Vera x :

Spoiler

Tabu x :

Spoiler

During lockdown i have bought a few crime/thriller books so here's the list (:yy:= read)
these aren't all of the books i've read in that category/genre

Spoiler

Other books i got round to finishing in lockdown

Spoiler

A couple of drawings i fixed up/drew from scratch these few months

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Here's some Netflix films and series i've watched since March

Spoiler

MY YR 12 GYG <<<
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
oh wow another blog:woo:
Reply 2
Only fool and horses work nah nah nah nah nahh
Nah nah nah nah nah
Na na nah nah na-
Sorry I love the title :colondollar: I’ll sub :biggrin:
I wonder if you chose the thread name because of the show??.. 🤔
I saw the thread title and immediately knew it was you :party:
Omllll you actually made a blog :rofl3:
Reply 6
Original post by kadiatuj0001
oh wow another blog:woo:

:angel:

Original post by Moonbow
Only fool and horses work nah nah nah nah nahh
Nah nah nah nah nah
Na na nah nah na-
Sorry I love the title :colondollar: I’ll sub :biggrin:

hahah thank you :colondollar:

Original post by London Life
I wonder if you chose the thread name because of the show??.. 🤔

i thought it'd be a nice 'pun' :colone:
Original post by macy_m
:angel:

hahah thank you :colondollar:

i thought it'd be a nice 'pun' :colone:

But, you have heard of the show?
Reply 8
Original post by neko no basu
I saw the thread title and immediately knew it was you :party:

:blush:

Original post by SuperiorPotato
Omllll you actually made a blog :rofl3:

ofcccc :h:
Reply 9
Original post by London Life
But, you have heard of the show?

only fools and horses, yes!
Original post by macy_m
only fools and horses, yes!

Cool. :cool:
Reply 11
I'm currently having pasta with a pumpkin and cheese sauce and its soooo good :cute: also i'm having lunch quite early today somehow
Original post by macy_m
Hi! Welcome to my blog :')

I have been thinking about making one for a while, and it'll be a good replacement for my 'rating my day' thread ☺️
Also i couldn't think of a name, and i thought this was suitable :blushing:
This still has to be edited and it won't be finished until later on as i'm going out buttt it'll be done very soon :')
I'm hoping my blog will include my moods, shows i'm watching, days i go to the stables and just random thoughts :pinch:

[scroll]Some things about myself [/scroll]

- I am 16 (turned 16 in quarantine :cry2:) and will be going into sixth form in September to study Chemistry, Biology, Maths and Economics!
- My favourite colours are yellow and grey- in that order :') - but obviously i can't use yellow font
- My hobbies are drawing, sports (too many to name :closedeyes:), learning languages, TSR, spending time at the stables (too much) and just doing random things here and there!
- I'd like to go into uni to study veterinary medicine and I aspire to become some sort of equine related surgeon (neurosurgeon hopefully).
- I speak quite a few languages other than english, including italian, albanian and spanish and a few others that i'm teaching myself or that i can understand more than i can speak :yep:
- Also, yes I am Italian hehe.
- You'll see me talking about horses a lot and it's mostly going to feature my lovely mares, Vera (16.2hh irish draught) and Taboo (16hh clydesdale cross) :heart:

NETFLIX films/series i have watched during lockdown- feel free to suggest

Spoiler

MY LOVES :lovehug:

Spoiler

Spoiler

extra:

Spoiler

nice one!
also i love the title :borat:
Reply 13
Original post by Raptor Jesus
nice one!
also i love the title :borat:

thankss its pretty accurate tbh :groovy:
Original post by macy_m
thankss its pretty accurate tbh :groovy:

that ur a "fool"? :colondollar:
Reply 15
that ur a "fool"? :colondollar:

perhaps, the definition features the phrase 'a silly person' so you could say so :vroam:
Original post by macy_m
perhaps, the definition features the phrase 'a silly person' so you could say so :vroam:

perhaps u can clarify that in post 1 so others dont think bad of u....if u want:dontknow:
Reply 17
perhaps u can clarify that in post 1 so others dont think bad of u....if u want:dontknow:

meh i think people get the 'only fools and horses' pun :K:

Spoiler

Reply 18
C3196D23-B4AD-4FC0-B807-213217276FFC.jpg.jpeg
Just felt like posting this one 😂 it’s so hot outside but being in the shade makes everything cooler (obvs) - it’s also a lot sunnier than the photo shows 😳
Original post by macy_m
C3196D23-B4AD-4FC0-B807-213217276FFC.jpg.jpeg
Just felt like posting this one 😂 it’s so hot outside but being in the shade makes everything cooler (obvs) - it’s also a lot sunnier than the photo shows 😳

looks like a perfect spot for

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest