The Student Room Group

Favourite breakfast cereal

Mine would be either Corn Flakes, Frosties or Coco Pops.

Scroll to see replies

Corn flakes, wheatabix, coco pops or that crunchy nut chocolate granola
Definitely the Curiously cinnamon one or dry rice krispies
JUST RIGHT is literally incredible i could eat it all day. i wanna cry bc asda doesn't sell it and it's super expensive - like £4 for a piddly box.

i like coco pops too, of course. right now i'm into fruit and fibre.
Special K
Reply 5
Original post by yzanne
JUST RIGHT is literally incredible i could eat it all day. i wanna cry bc asda doesn't sell it and it's super expensive - like £4 for a piddly box.

i like coco pops too, of course. right now i'm into fruit and fibre.

Right, I've never heard of Just Right before I read your post and searched them online. Have you ever tried Special K Granola?
Original post by London Life
Right, I've never heard of Just Right before I read your post and searched them online. Have you ever tried Special K Granola?

yes, not a fan :frown:

seriously though, you have to try it. its amazing.

when i was little i'd go to my grandparents house and for breakfast i'd have weetabix with just right on top and warm milk. it was actually fabulous. as i got older, i'd follow up with a bowl of only just right and cold milk, equally as perfect :yep:
Reply 7
Original post by yzanne
yes, not a fan :frown:

seriously though, you have to try it. its amazing.

when i was little i'd go to my grandparents house and for breakfast i'd have weetabix with just right on top and warm milk. it was actually fabulous. as i got older, i'd follow up with a bowl of only just right and cold milk, equally as perfect :yep:

I don't think I could ever get into cereal with warm milk, though I have never tried it, so I could be pleasantly surprised. I have read stories about people eating Coco Pops with warm milk and it just doesn't sound right. I like weetabix, but I am a fan of Granola.
I don't think I could ever get into cereal with warm milk, though I have never tried it, so I could be pleasantly surprised. I have read stories about people eating Coco Pops with warm milk and it just doesn't sound right. I like weetabix, but I am a fan of Granola.

oh nooooooo i don't use warm milk for anything else. but for weetabix - it's excellent. :yep:
Porridge or Corn flakes
For a treat, Crunchy Nut or Sugar Puffs eaten straight out of the box.

For everyday, weetabix, porridge or bran flakes.
Mine is:
Chocolate chip weetabix.
Coco Pops
Plain Weetabix.
Cheerios.
Sometimes porridge.
Rice Krispies.
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by Sofie Rose
Mine is:
Chocolate chip weetabix.
Coco Pops
Plain Weetabix.
Cheerios.
Sometimes porridge.
Rice Krispies.
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

agreed apart from porridge never had it (:
Reply 13
Mine would be either Corn Flakes, Frosties or Coco Pops.

amazing
Original post by dalbyc
agreed apart from porridge never had it (:

Thanks.
Also porridge is kinda like oatmeal. But you can put milk or water in it. And you can warm it up in a pot or microwave.
Reply 15
Thanks.
Also porridge is kinda like oatmeal. But you can put milk or water in it. And you can warm it up in a pot or microwave.

ohh might try it

oh no @london life got bannnnneddd
Thanks.

Porridge is the only cereal (if that counts) that I dislike. I have tried to get into the habit of eating it on a diet, but it was gross and I will never try it again.
cheerios sand special k
Original post by East-End
Porridge is the only cereal (if that counts) that I dislike. I have tried to get into the habit of eating it on a diet, but it was gross and I will never try it again.

Oh Okay
Coco pops is all I eat.

Quick Reply

Latest