is seneca learning good for A-levels?

Watch this thread
username3477548
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm in year 11, and wanna start learning the course to get a head start. Is Seneca learning good? should I be using that?

I'm taking maths FM Phys n chem next year
90 cent
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
i wanna take maths, physics and chemistry too so lmk
Howyoudoin’?
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I’ve used Seneca before for Chem and I can say that it does help but it’s not necessarily the best for everyone. If your learning and revision style is doing like questions and answers and reading then it might help but if you work better with videos I don’t think it’s the best to choose. As you haven’t started Alevel yet I’d suggest using the free Seneca version for a month or so to try it out and to boost your knowledge before starting Alevel. The difference between the paid and the free is mainly more tests and questions. Can’t really say about maths and physics. Hope that helps a little, good luck with everything though!!!
username3477548
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Lmao
Not thatt many 🤪🤪
Last edited by username3477548; 1 year ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Sociology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (27)
24.32%
The paper was reasonable (49)
44.14%
Not feeling great about that exam... (24)
21.62%
It was TERRIBLE (11)
9.91%

Watched Threads