Turn on thread page Beta

Big Brother: Bullying? watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Are Rex and Darnell bullies?
    Yes, both are bullying Sara
    35.71%
    Just Rex
    3.57%
    Just Darnell
    46.43%
    Neither are bullying
    14.29%

ReputationRep:
    Do you think Rex and Darnell are bullying Sara?

ReputationRep:
    Probably.

But then she gets air time for it, so I'm sure she's not too bothered.

ReputationRep:
    It was horrible last night. Darnell took it too far and I only think Rex apologised to make himself look better.

ReputationRep:
    Why does Darnell get so much stick for calling her a slut when no one batters an eyelid and her calling him a pervert.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolilady---O)
    Why does Darnell get so much stick for calling her a slut when no one batters an eyelid and her calling him a pervert.
    Because he is a pervert.

ReputationRep:
    She called him a pervert quite jokingly, I hear. And she apologised later. And apparently it's "The Three Stooges" who are blamed for being bullies: Mo, Darnell & Rex. Mo for looking into Sara's eyes to see if she was crying, and it did look a bit strange. And saying "She's swinging from dicks like Tarzan; we should call her Jane" and "Ugly *****" and "slut"/"slept with 9000 men" quite seriously, and in spite, without sincere regret, is quite despicable.

Her constant flirtation led him to it, but he's being an immature tit in not taking accountability for what he's done.

ReputationRep:
    i think darnell is doing it to get in with rex

ReputationRep:
    rex- just jokin around but a n*b when is with nicole
    darnelle - wants to **** sarah and knows he wont so he bullies her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolilady---O)
    She never said the word pervert.

ReputationRep:
    Instinct of love toward an object demands a mastery to obtain it, and if a person feels they can't control the object or feel threatened by it, they act negatively toward it. Like an eighth-grade boy punching a girl.

Yes, he was wrong to do it. But we all know it's because he's wound up over her, and doesn't actually want to hurt her.

ReputationRep:
    i think rex is the only bully. Darnel is just a very confused man who lashes out (but doesnt mean it)

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.