question for henrietta barnett students

Watch
Mythsical
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hello, so I got an offer for hbs sixth form. I was wondering how is the atmosphere like and how are teachers, do they offer enough career help etc... Just generally how your experience was, especially if you're in sixth form there )
snxry1010
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Mythsical)
Hello, so I got an offer for hbs sixth form. I was wondering how is the atmosphere like and how are teachers, do they offer enough career help etc... Just generally how your experience was, especially if you're in sixth form there )
hi, im not a student there but I also got an offer for the sixth form too! i wanted to ask if you have also not heard from them since the last email they sent about cancelling the induction day? I'm just getting a bit anxious about the silence from them regarding bridging work/enrollment etc.

sorry I cant be of much help, but I did hear from a friend that at hbs sixth from, although the relationship between students and teachers arent very good because of the pressure and workload, the relationship and atmosphere between students is really good!
jazzj
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
hiii I'm in y11 at HBS now, feel free to pm me if you have any qs xx

We got sent summer bridging/reading material by email so I assume they sent it to you guys too?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (157)
38.29%
Take autumn exams (125)
30.49%
Look for a job (15)
3.66%
Consider an apprenticeship (18)
4.39%
Take a year out (69)
16.83%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
6.34%

Watched Threads