Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oldspeak)
    I'm stuffing it down my laptop CD drive right now, I hope you get it in one piece.
    awaits. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I served my first celebrity! And I resisted the urge to ask for an autograph to be professional

ReputationRep:
    I raped four people in an hour.

Beat that. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spudder)
    I earned 600 quid over the summer getting ready to be broke the rest of my life. Ahhhh Yeah.
    [temp hijack]

OMG! Spud! I didn't know you used these forums! This is James.

[/temp hijack]

Continue...

ReputationRep:
    I raped a badger. :proud:

ReputationRep:
    I helped an muslim man at work not eat a ham sandwich

He asked me if we had anything vegetarian so I pointed to the sandwhich cabinet, he came back with a Ham sandwhich, and the person on the till was just ringing it in but then I looked and said 'Ooo excuse me sorry that's not vegetarian' and he said in broken english 'Oh I was really looking for Halal so this is ok' so I said 'Ahh I see, well ham is from a pig...' and he said 'Ohh no I thought it was fish' and looked very sad, so I showed him the rest of the sandwhiches and he asked me which ones were halal and then took a salad one

It made me happy because even though I am not a muslim, nor any other religion, I respect other people's beliefs and was happy I was able to help him stick to his committments and faith

ReputationRep:
    I applied for a part time job at Whittard (am shy, so even asking for the form was hard and then having to compliment myself when filling it in was even worse, but I did it =]) Even if I don't get it I'm glad I applied, normally I'd just assume I'd have no chance and not bother ><

I also got straight As in my AS levels and was the only one in my year at my college to get 100% in a maths module >w<

I put another grand into my savings for uni and beyond =] I'm so boring, I save way more than I spend xD But it does feel good when you save that much up x3

ReputationRep:
    I did the Race For Life a couple of weeks ago with my sister

ReputationRep:
    I found a baby rat at work that had eaten some rat poison.
    It was clearly in a lot of pain so i smashed its head in with a brick.

Being a vegetarian, it sickened me to the core to have to do it, but I couldn't bare to see it in pain.

I wasn't happy with myself, but at the same time, I kind of was... if you get me

ReputationRep:
    For the past week I haven't been kerb crawling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woofums)
    managed to fit your thread title into the tune of a song thats very similar.
    :ditto:

'You could be so many people, if you took that break for free-do-om...'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    For the past week I haven't been kerb crawling.
    Well done, your genital warts might even clear up now.

ReputationRep:
    Gave my gf a hug for no reason. :love:

ReputationRep:
    I pulled myself out of a loveless relationship with my boyfriend of two years.

Feels good.

ReputationRep:
    Successfully meditated like a beast.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x.Charlotte)
    I pulled myself out of a loveless relationship with my boyfriend of two years.

Feels good.

I won my first ever eBay auction.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MazalTov89)
    I won my first ever eBay auction.
    Congrats, what did you buy?

ReputationRep:
    I managed to stay awake during in my Maths class :proud:

ReputationRep:
    ahh gcse grades
    and talking to some strange boys (not strange-weird, but strange-i didnt know them) i met on holiday. i'm usually far too insecure. and we were all in swimming gear, in the river.
    i was rather proud of that.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.