The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

Dietetics BSc (London Met uni)

Hi
I’m applying for dietetics BSc through (Clearing) At London Met this year. Does any one have any idea what kind of questions we will be asked during dietetics BSc interview ??
If you know some and can share that would be really appreciated . Thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by Dietetics17_17
You're not allowed to discuss interview questions on any platform from a university sorry. Do some research into the course and why you have chosen it. Communication skills are fundamental in this profession so make sure that is demonstrated. Also London met do ask for relevant experience in a care setting environment if that is possible for you, I know given the situation of the pandemic it is not ideal. Hope this helps and good luck!

Thanks for your time replying to my query! But this is the platform where we can share our thoughts and help each other. Just to Clarify I did NOT meant going into details to discuss (questions and answers). Thanks
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
Original post by parastoo95
Hi
I’m applying for dietetics BSc through (Clearing) At London Met this year. Does any one have any idea what kind of questions we will be asked during dietetics BSc interview ??
If you know some and can share that would be really appreciated . Thank you!

Obviously no-one can or will share specific questions - but I appreciate you're not asking for specifics.

You'll be asked questions to see if you understand what the dietetic profession is and what it does, why you're interested in the course, what you have done up to now. You won't be asked specifics about the science of food and nutrition, but you might be asked for your opinions or insight into current nutritional debates or things in the news, so it pays to keep a good, current general knowledge of food and nutrition: knowledge from reliable, verifiable sources of course, rather than blogs and random websites.
Reply 3
Original post by Dietetics17_17
you're welcome, I did exactly that and share my thoughts and advice. the interview questions are standard to what you would expect. practice and you should be fine :smile:

Thank you ! Since it’s clearing and I’m short in time , I appreciate you share any thoughts that might help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending