18+ and identify as male?

Watch
Teigan182
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I need 2 more people who are over 18 and identify as male to take part in a skype (audio only) interview for my dissertation on deviance. If you're interested please message me or comment! thank you
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Teigan182)
I need 2 more people who are over 18 and identify as male to take part in a skype (audio only) interview for my dissertation on deviance. If you're interested please message me or comment! thank you
okay, i'm not trans, nor am i an expert on the subject. i also know that some studies and medical journals and so on often use terms like "gender deviance" to describe any gender that isn't considered to be within the social norms.
but, trust me, your post sounds really *****y. "my dissertation on deviance" - really? and you expect people to willingly share their experiences with you? also, my mind immediately jumps to 'deviants' which is just straight up insulting.
oh, and a lot of trans people aren't comfortable with their voices.... so you might wanna consider email or chat only.
Teigan182
Rep:
?
My dissertation is nothing to do with trans experiences. and anyone who knows anything about criminology, sociology, psychology or any social sciences knows that the term 'deviance' is not insulting but a theory.
please educate yourself before you
a) assume to know what an OP is talking about and
b) assume that an OP is not trans
Teigan182
Rep:
?
I used the term "identify as male" rather than "males" to be inclusive. Which most people with half a brain cell would understand.
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Teigan182)
My dissertation is nothing to do with trans experiences. and anyone who knows anything about criminology, sociology, psychology or any social sciences knows that the term 'deviance' is not insulting but a theory.
please educate yourself before you
a) assume to know what an OP is talking about and
b) assume that an OP is not trans
you are the ****ing op, what are you talking about? 😂
and lmao that's even worse. so you don't consider trans guys as men?
macy_m
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
This sounds a bit noncey 😕also you shouldn’t encourage offsite communication on tsr 😌
Last edited by macy_m; 4 months ago
Hannah0505
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Just say males
Hannah0505
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
go and **** yourself.
Wow moody much lmao
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Hannah0505)
Wow moody much lmao
yeah..
trapking
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
go and **** yourself.
wowee..
Hannah0505
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
yeah..
Lol you're actually such a mood
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (639)
33.51%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (805)
42.21%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (377)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.51%

Watched Threads