The Student Room Group

regret

if you’re brown you might understand me more. Basically I’m inlove with this guy and my dumbass told my dads snakey side about this boy just like how I like him and stuff. Now im worried that when our time comes to receive rishta and inshallah get it all done. Suddenly my cousins spread news that oh she’s liked him from college bla bla you know the typical things brown people say to make their own family look bad. I don’t even care if it’s love marriage but the thing is I’m scared that they’ll twist up words and stuff. However I do have things about all of them i can say either way. I wish I didn’t tell them about my love life I regret it so much. Please help (:
if they know you have dirt on them, why would they say stuff about you if it puts them in danger as well?
Reply 2
Original post by nikkiblonsky
if they know you have dirt on them, why would they say stuff about you if it puts them in danger as well?

They won’t even care as their parents think they’re so innocent. They would say it behind my back without me even realising it’s been said.
Say **** it to what people think. So ****ing what if you met the guy and now deciding to marry him
Reply 4
That’s what I mean by cousins are such hypocrites and like to talk so much. Every time they’re so fake it’s unreal.
Reply 5
Original post by Selflovez
if you’re brown you might understand me more. Basically I’m inlove with this guy and my dumbass told my dads snakey side about this boy just like how I like him and stuff. Now im worried that when our time comes to receive rishta and inshallah get it all done. Suddenly my cousins spread news that oh she’s liked him from college bla bla you know the typical things brown people say to make their own family look bad. I don’t even care if it’s love marriage but the thing is I’m scared that they’ll twist up words and stuff. However I do have things about all of them i can say either way. I wish I didn’t tell them about my love life I regret it so much. Please help (:

I think u should keep quiet if they do say anything just keep it to ur self- I mean when ur married and it gets ‘halal’ they won’t say anything to you. Have your parents approved you marrying to this boy? Can you get married ASAP?
That’s what I mean by cousins are such hypocrites and like to talk so much. Every time they’re so fake it’s unreal.

Typical browns, no hate.
isn't that kind of racist
yeah but you cant just say its typical of brown people because there are loads of people that are brown that are really nice people that are not like that.
Original post by nikkiblonsky
isn't that kind of racist

Nope it is more stereo typing tbh.
Reply 10
Original post by halsx11
I think u should keep quiet if they do say anything just keep it to ur self- I mean when ur married and it gets ‘halal’ they won’t say anything to you. Have your parents approved you marrying to this boy? Can you get married ASAP?

My parents haven’t approved yet because I’m way too young at the moment I need to get my degree before anything else. I’d have to wait a few years to get married
My parents haven’t approved yet because I’m way too young at the moment I need to get my degree before anything else. I’d have to wait a few years to get married

Oh no I hate brown cousins Ngl 😭 I don’t talk to them about my personal life or anything at all- not that I have something to hide but I try to keep distant. But your cousins know they might tell their mums they will stir it up and every gathering 😭😭 I just hope your cousins are not like that- I mean if u know a few secrets about them u can spill them out if they make it a big thing. Also, not all guys end up like the ‘one’ just like that- How long have you known him? Are you on a relationship/personal level?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending