The Student Room Group

alone

many times in my life I've felt alone as we all do but never before have I actually been alone.

I have no friends and just an evil ex who has the audacity to hate me despite ruining my life.

It's sad when you have no one to talk to at any time of the day, no one to tell jokes to or talk about your day with. everyone needs a bit of love and support.

I wish I had just one person who really liked me and was really there for me. I thought it was my ex but he wouldn't take a bullet he had the trigger.

it's so depressing when not one person chooses to stay with me and like me. the only people who truly care about me are my parents and they inherently would do as my parents, no one else does. honestly if I died my parents are the only ones who would be genuinely sad and miss me, no one else in my life would even notice if I was dead or alive.

I try not to compare myself to others but I'm not asking for much. some people have so many friends and family and a partner who love them and I have no one who chooses to like me and I'm starting to feel really alone and hate myself and I just want to move to an island by myself and look after animals since they actually like me and they're not evil and mean like humans.
I'm a pretty socially awkward person and lacking in the friend department, so I somewhat get the feeling.

I'd say, there's probably people out there, but you just haven't met them yet, but for now you can always console yourself with good media. Experience all that fun social stuff from a third party perspective until it happens to you...

Although maybe I'm projecting and this only works for me (ー_ー:wink:
Original post by Anonymous
many times in my life I've felt alone as we all do but never before have I actually been alone.

I have no friends and just an evil ex who has the audacity to hate me despite ruining my life.

It's sad when you have no one to talk to at any time of the day, no one to tell jokes to or talk about your day with. everyone needs a bit of love and support.

I wish I had just one person who really liked me and was really there for me. I thought it was my ex but he wouldn't take a bullet he had the trigger.

it's so depressing when not one person chooses to stay with me and like me. the only people who truly care about me are my parents and they inherently would do as my parents, no one else does. honestly if I died my parents are the only ones who would be genuinely sad and miss me, no one else in my life would even notice if I was dead or alive.

I try not to compare myself to others but I'm not asking for much. some people have so many friends and family and a partner who love them and I have no one who chooses to like me and I'm starting to feel really alone and hate myself and I just want to move to an island by myself and look after animals since they actually like me and they're not evil and mean like humans.

Yeah humans are annoying. I’m having the same thoughts as you minus the animals part. Honestly, it’s about finding people you get on with. A group you belong to and if there’s no group then create your own and people will follow after. You may feel alone in your struggles but you’re honestly never alone. There are people out there who feel exactly how you feel and struggling exactly how you’re struggling. That statement alone keeps me going through my depression now. It’s easy to feel alone even when you’re surrounded with people and sometimes it’s just a sign that you may not fit with them. What I have done and is currently working for me is not caring too much about what people think of me and being my biggest motivator and entertainer.

You said you hate yourself and to be completely honest with you, loving yourself is the first step to having friends or a partner who will love you too. No one wants someone who is 100% dependent on them emotionally, mentally etc. And I’ve learnt that the hard way before finally accepting it. Also if you’re an introvert, try not to compare yourself too much to extroverts because they are another breed of humans at times 😂 but if you want to become an extrovert then you have to put in the work to become one which is dragging yourself out of your comfort zone. Nothing comes easy in this life and life is really what you make it out to be at times💛
Also I barely have friends either. The friends that I do have are good friends but I’ve been feeling disconnected for the past two years from the people around me so I don’t consider myself to have friends. I’ve only got my family that triggers me from time to time so you’re not alone in feeling how you feel 😊
Original post by Anonymous

first off, do you mind me asking how old you are? second, this sounds like some depression hon. i went through severe depression a year ago and ran away from home and got put in a mental institue, it got really bad for me. i felt like there was so use for my life, no one needed me, cared for me, or even loved me. eventually i talked to a therapist about it and she said i was depressed i started anti-depressants and within days i was happier and looked forward to life. no more negative thoughts. do you have a therapist? if not, maybe you should consider one.
So many people necroing posts these days!
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending