The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

musicalimogen
I'm 5'1 and recently I've noticed that this is really short and starting to feel a bit insecure. Is this a problem? :smile:

dude 5 inches is just below the average! you're not that small. It's not a problem if you use it the right way.
Reply 41
small = cute :smile:

dont worry bout it OP!
Reply 42
Smaller girls are usually cuter and better looking i find. Nothing wrong with being too short. There is something about a mans favourite women being short but i cant remeber what the saying is...:rolleyes:
Reply 43
grace_x
Im 5ft and dont have a problem with it! Until I get caught up in mosh pits in gigs.. thats not so fun!

yeh! went to see red hot chilis, suffocated in someone's chest, spent the rest of the concert in oxygen tent...not impressed! lol
Reply 44
Rouge
most guys like this must have paedophilic tendencies, not that there's anything wrong with that.
I think most men prefer tall girls though, after all models are the ideal of female beauty

'not that there's anything wrong with that' mmmm
Reply 45
Small girls > tall girls
Im a boy and 5ft 6, very insecure about it. Would love to be 6ft!

Just have to live with it I guess... realise that there is nothing you can do to change it!
Pauloross90
Im a boy and 5ft 6, very insecure about it. Would love to be 6ft!

Just have to live with it I guess... realise that there is nothing you can do to change it!

im 5ft 6 and i was a bit insecure about it for a while. i never notice it untill i see myself in pics with friends tho. but my gf is 5ft and hot so its cool, i wouldnt like to have a gf that was taller than me so i like the shorter girls.
just think how many short girls are on this thread, go out with one of them and u will feel tall :biggrin:
Reply 48
I was 5'7 wen i checked 3 months back. Must've increased. You're lucky cz i cant wear high heels. I'll look like a tower if i do. :erm:
I love shorter girls :biggrin: lmao
Reply 50
Don't worry about it!
I'm 5'2 and proud :3
Being tiny is awesome
I thought this thread was about people's penises.
Reply 52
Not at all. I'm around 5'6 but know many people shorter
Reply 53
Tyrannosaurus Cal
Smaller girls are the best.

qft.
Reply 54
I"m only 5ft and its never bothered me in the slightest.....and yes the guys seem to like it :biggrin:
Reply 55
5,2 is the best height for a girl
6,2 is the best height for a man (my height)
LurkerintheDark
I thought this thread was about people's penises.

Yeah I wondered wft when someone said they was 5 foot .. I was like eeeeek, now I feel short lmao
Reply 57
King4eva
5,2 is the best height for a girl
6,2 is the best height for a man (my height)

How ya' doin' :wink:
Reply 58
im 4"11 with a 6"0 bf!!! and love it! i havea thing for tall guys lol

i think short girls are cute!!!

none omy mates wear heels coz then theyre taller than guys and they hate not bein able to dress up like that!

embrace it

smaller is better :smile:
Reply 59
If you're a girl and short its a good thing :smile: This is my theory anyway (i'm 5 ft 3 ish).

1. Girls usually date guys who are taller than them
2. If you're small more guys will be taller than you
3. Therefore, there are more guys for you to go out with :smile:

:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending