The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

FrustratedHistorian
I'm 5'3. Despite heels make me appear taller so i can converse with my taller amigas, the pain that comes with it: is not eitirely worth it :/

I'm 5ft and I'm happy with it! 5ft3 is not 'really' small for a girl, honestly.
jimjam08
Im 4 ft 6 and 15, and look my age and sometymes older
being tiny runs in the family, so im nt gna get much taller.

is that really gnomish?

:s-smilie:

NO :smile: It's cute. End of.
Reply 82
The best things come in small packages :biggrin:

I'm only 5ft aswell lol.
I'm not quite 5ft either but i get told pretty much everyday that i'm cute. I used to have a really big hang up over my height, but then i realised there really is nothing wrong with being tiny, you have to "own it", ignore any ****** who say nasty things, they're just ignorant and insecure about themselves. Look at it this way, you can either be bitter and unhappy about it and let it ruin your life, or embrace it, love it and use it to your advantage. I know that you're not really complaining about your height, but i just thought i'd say incase you ever feel down about your height. It is what you make it, and trust me, guys do and will think you're cute, any that don't and are shallow enough to care about your height are shallow and not worth your time!
The only down side to it is you might look really young and some guys might look like peados when walking around with you. I'm 5,7 and still wear heels, I don't agree that small makes you instatly cute! What about the legs EH.
Yazr
The only down side to it is you might look really young and some guys might look like peados when walking around with you. I'm 5,7 and still wear heels, I don't agree that small makes you instatly cute! What about the legs EH.

JimJam08, this is an example of the type of people i'm talking about.
heartofglass
JimJam08, this is an example of the type of people i'm talking about.

What do you mean by that ?
heartofglass
I'm not quite 5ft either but i get told pretty much everyday that i'm cute. I used to have a really big hang up over my height, but then i realised there really is nothing wrong with being tiny, you have to "own it", ignore any ****** who say nasty things, they're just ignorant and insecure about themselves. Look at it this way, you can either be bitter and unhappy about it and let it ruin your life, or embrace it, love it and use it to your advantage. I know that you're not really complaining about your height, but i just thought i'd say incase you ever feel down about your height. It is what you make it, and trust me, guys do and will think you're cute, any that don't and are shallow enough to care about your height are shallow and not worth your time!

No pun intended eh? :wink: :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending