Eating disorder or something else

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
So I thought this was an eating disorder i had but idk. I just feel like I can't eat in front of people, even at home. I feel embarrassed in case I'm eating too much or if I'm eating something someone might not want me to. If I am alone I can eat freely and I don't feel this way. What's wrong with me? Should I see someone about this?
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I thought this was an eating disorder i had but idk. I just feel like I can't eat in front of people, even at home. I feel embarrassed in case I'm eating too much or if I'm eating something someone might not want me to. If I am alone I can eat freely and I don't feel this way. What's wrong with me? Should I see someone about this?
Yes. Sounds like you have an anxiety disorder! Plus srlf esteem issues. Maybe talking therapies or counselling eould work for you?
Tw1x
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm the same, I can't go for meals or anything for fear of being judged. However a lot of mine comes down to being a picky eater and hating 95% of food - I can't offer advice, just wanted you to know you're not alone.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Tw1x)
I'm the same, I can't go for meals or anything for fear of being judged. However a lot of mine comes down to being a picky eater and hating 95% of food - I can't offer advice, just wanted you to know you're not alone.
Hahaha.Thats okay. thank you!
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Tw1x)
Ok. But these behaviours have origins! What is your story?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (674)
41.3%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.53%

Watched Threads