TiktoknChemistrys blog

Watch
TiktoknChemistry
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey guys I'm TiktoknChemistry

Am 18 and currently have two jobs at two different warehouses I'm also studying a level maths, chemistry and accounting on the side as well as a bit of modelling from time to time

I'm my spare time I do a bit of photography, workout, tiktoks and use other social media like clogging, fitness posts etc I also do some social media marketing
TiktoknChemistry
Rep:
?
I'm late to work oh I feel sorry for myself 😕😕😕
TiktoknChemistry
Rep:
?
5hyl33n LovelyMrFox

Introducing you guys to my blog I will remind myself not to express my opinions on race and politics 😎💙
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by TiktoknChemistry)
5hyl33n LovelyMrFox

Introducing you guys to my blog I will remind myself not to express my opinions on race and politics 😎💙
Subbing :woo:
Sounds like a good idea.
TiktoknChemistry
Rep:
?
Hopefully I can make up for my lateness with hard work #thinkpositive 🙏👆🏼
TiktoknChemistry
Rep:
?
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Subbing :woo:
Sounds like a good idea.
Yay 👍🏼💯
TiktoknChemistry
Rep:
?
On le skylink bus to that lonely bus station in the middle of nowhere 🚍🚌Name:  IMG_20200718_154610.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  207.0 KB
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
On le skylink bus to that lonely bus station in the middle of nowhere 🚍🚌Name:  IMG_20200718_154610.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  207.0 KB
Hope you have a good day! 😊
TiktoknChemistry
Rep:
?
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
Hope you have a good day! 😊
Thank you its been OK so far 😁
5hyl33n
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Thank you its been OK so far 😁
PRSOM.

Glad to hear it.
TiktoknChemistry
Rep:
?
Hey guys I've only got 90 minutes to go after this break, I didn't get in too much trouble as the team leader was in a good mood I said I had missed by train and they're only once hourly. So tomorrow I've just gotta make sure I wake up by 10 o clock preferably 9:20
TiktoknChemistry
Rep:
?
Had a 6 am till 2pm shift today just got back home my weekend job messaged me today on WhatsApp telling me next week is gonna be 4 on 4 off so I should earn around £560 next week and that shift pattern might suit me better
5hyl33n
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Had a 6 am till 2pm shift today just got back home my weekend job messaged me today on WhatsApp telling me next week is gonna be 4 on 4 off so I should earn around £560 next week and that shift pattern might suit me better
That sounds tiring but I'm glad you find the change in shift pattern better. How are you?
TiktoknChemistry
Rep:
?
That sounds tiring but I'm glad you find the change in shift pattern better. How are you?
It sure is tiring yesterday I went to bed at 4 and woke up at midnight and just stayed up so ill have an early night tonight maybe go bed at 9 and wake up at 4 ish I'll make sure I do some revision and a workout

The 4 on 4 off shifts are 7am to 7pm
I'm good thanks loving life wby?
5hyl33n
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It sure is tiring yesterday I went to bed at 4 and woke up at midnight and just stayed up so ill have an early night tonight maybe go bed at 9 and wake up at 4 ish I'll make sure I do some revision and a workout

The 4 on 4 off shifts are 7am to 7pm
I'm good thanks loving life wby?
Yes, you should have an early night. :puppyeyes:

I'm good too thanks!
TiktoknChemistry
Rep:
?
Yes, you should have an early night. :puppyeyes:

I'm good too thanks!
Yup I just can't wait till 4 on 4 off its better pay and maybe I can do an extra day or two with the other agency on my days off if I feel like it could add to that £560 a week I'm a grafter so I'm down to work as hard as I can

That's good to hear, you're on holiday now right?
5hyl33n
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yup I just can't wait till 4 on 4 off its better pay and maybe I can do an extra day or two with the other agency on my days off if I feel like it could add to that £560 a week I'm a grafter so I'm down to work as hard as I can

That's good to hear, you're on holiday now right?
Oh, that's nice to hear! Good luck!

Yep, I'm on holiday now for 6 weeks. That does mean I will get bored more often. :laugh:

How's Chemistry going?
TiktoknChemistry
Rep:
?
Just catching up on Hollyoaks rn can't believe Charlie is a drug dealer at 13 years of age 😱😱 poor boy
TiktoknChemistry
Rep:
?
Oh, that's nice to hear! Good luck!

Yep, I'm on holiday now for 6 weeks. That does mean I will get bored more often. :laugh:

How's Chemistry going?
Thanks 😁

Ohh won't you be studying most of the time? Perhaps you can hang out with your mates are cinemas open?
I would prolly go to a few parties 😂

Chemistry is going OK currently I'm recapping on old topics I'm gonna do a test tomorrow after my shift it will be interesting to see where I'm at
5hyl33n
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Thanks 😁

Ohh won't you be studying most of the time? Perhaps you can hang out with your mates are cinemas open?
I would prolly go to a few parties 😂

Chemistry is going OK currently I'm recapping on old topics I'm gonna do a test tomorrow after my shift it will be interesting to see where I'm at
Yeah, I probably will be studying most of the time. I'm not a party person.

Oh, that's good! Hope the test goes well.

OK, I'm going to stop talking now because I feel like I'm derailing the blog. Conversations are usually supposed to be done over PM. :lol:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (147)
24.62%
Better than expected (129)
21.61%
Worse than expected (321)
53.77%

Watched Threads