The Student Room Group

TiktoknChemistrys blog

Hey guys I'm TiktoknChemistry

Am 18 and currently have two jobs at two different warehouses I'm also studying a level maths, chemistry and accounting on the side as well as a bit of modelling from time to time

I'm my spare time I do a bit of photography, workout, tiktoks and use other social media like clogging, fitness posts etc I also do some social media marketing

Scroll to see replies

I'm late to work oh I feel sorry for myself 😕😕😕
@5hyl33n @LovelyMrFox

Introducing you guys to my blog I will remind myself not to express my opinions on race and politics 😎💙
Reply 3
Original post by TiktoknChemistry
@5hyl33n @LovelyMrFox

Introducing you guys to my blog I will remind myself not to express my opinions on race and politics 😎💙

Subbing :woo:
Sounds like a good idea.
Hopefully I can make up for my lateness with hard work #thinkpositive 🙏👆🏼
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Subbing :woo:
Sounds like a good idea.

Yay 👍🏼💯
On le skylink bus to that lonely bus station in the middle of nowhere 🚍🚌IMG_20200718_154610.jpg
On le skylink bus to that lonely bus station in the middle of nowhere 🚍🚌IMG_20200718_154610.jpg

Hope you have a good day! 😊
Original post by 5hyl33n
Hope you have a good day! 😊

Thank you its been OK so far 😁
Thank you its been OK so far 😁

PRSOM.

Glad to hear it.
Hey guys I've only got 90 minutes to go after this break, I didn't get in too much trouble as the team leader was in a good mood I said I had missed by train and they're only once hourly. So tomorrow I've just gotta make sure I wake up by 10 o clock preferably 9:20
Had a 6 am till 2pm shift today just got back home my weekend job messaged me today on WhatsApp telling me next week is gonna be 4 on 4 off so I should earn around £560 next week and that shift pattern might suit me better
Had a 6 am till 2pm shift today just got back home my weekend job messaged me today on WhatsApp telling me next week is gonna be 4 on 4 off so I should earn around £560 next week and that shift pattern might suit me better

That sounds tiring but I'm glad you find the change in shift pattern better. How are you?
Original post by 5hyl33n
That sounds tiring but I'm glad you find the change in shift pattern better. How are you?

It sure is tiring yesterday I went to bed at 4 and woke up at midnight and just stayed up so ill have an early night tonight maybe go bed at 9 and wake up at 4 ish I'll make sure I do some revision and a workout

The 4 on 4 off shifts are 7am to 7pm
I'm good thanks loving life wby?
It sure is tiring yesterday I went to bed at 4 and woke up at midnight and just stayed up so ill have an early night tonight maybe go bed at 9 and wake up at 4 ish I'll make sure I do some revision and a workout

The 4 on 4 off shifts are 7am to 7pm
I'm good thanks loving life wby?

Yes, you should have an early night. :puppyeyes:

I'm good too thanks!
Original post by 5hyl33n
Yes, you should have an early night. :puppyeyes:

I'm good too thanks!

Yup I just can't wait till 4 on 4 off its better pay and maybe I can do an extra day or two with the other agency on my days off if I feel like it could add to that £560 a week I'm a grafter so I'm down to work as hard as I can

That's good to hear, you're on holiday now right?
Yup I just can't wait till 4 on 4 off its better pay and maybe I can do an extra day or two with the other agency on my days off if I feel like it could add to that £560 a week I'm a grafter so I'm down to work as hard as I can

That's good to hear, you're on holiday now right?

Oh, that's nice to hear! Good luck!

Yep, I'm on holiday now for 6 weeks. That does mean I will get bored more often. :laugh:

How's Chemistry going?
Just catching up on Hollyoaks rn can't believe Charlie is a drug dealer at 13 years of age 😱😱 poor boy
Original post by 5hyl33n
Oh, that's nice to hear! Good luck!

Yep, I'm on holiday now for 6 weeks. That does mean I will get bored more often. :laugh:

How's Chemistry going?

Thanks 😁

Ohh won't you be studying most of the time? Perhaps you can hang out with your mates are cinemas open?
I would prolly go to a few parties 😂

Chemistry is going OK currently I'm recapping on old topics I'm gonna do a test tomorrow after my shift it will be interesting to see where I'm at
Thanks 😁

Ohh won't you be studying most of the time? Perhaps you can hang out with your mates are cinemas open?
I would prolly go to a few parties 😂

Chemistry is going OK currently I'm recapping on old topics I'm gonna do a test tomorrow after my shift it will be interesting to see where I'm at

Yeah, I probably will be studying most of the time. I'm not a party person. :biggrin:

Oh, that's good! Hope the test goes well.

OK, I'm going to stop talking now because I feel like I'm derailing the blog. Conversations are usually supposed to be done over PM. :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest