The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It depends on your course, you'll get a timetable during the first (or second) week.
The latest I had something was at 4pm - so it finished at 5pm.
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
I've had 5pm lectures, finishing at 6.
Reply 3
5pm is the latest in Glasgow. I think. Apart from evening courses, obv.
Reply 4
I had one 5-6 last year it was well annoying.
Reply 5
For my course, they are only in the mornings. Depends on your course methinks.
Reply 6
im studying communications, media and society. Looking at last years timetable the latest anything finished was at 4pm....
zoea
im studying communications, media and society. Looking at last years timetable the latest anything finished was at 4pm....

It changes every year - I know the year before mine got more late morning starts than me :frown: :p:
Reply 8
i just checked out that site and the timetables are up! but thing is, they have all the lectures for biological sciences, so what if ur doing say biochemistry? surely u dont have all those lectures? =S help!!
Reply 9
u just look at the module codes that u will be doing
i think u can find them on the blue registration form u should have got they usually begin BS10.. or MB10..
blue registration form? :/
Reply 11
any idea what the module code for biochemistry is? it isnt on the blue form =S
Reply 12
mayb we dont get the module codes till we enroll
Reply 13
:hello: Asian_doll! Here's the 1st semester timetable for Medical Biosciences/Biochemistry: http://www.le.ac.uk/ua/ac/tt/Sem1_0809/MB_TeachingTimetable.v1.pdf Is that what you were looking for?
Reply 14
so do we go to ALL the lectures on that?
Reply 15
asian_doll

That will probably be for EVERYONE who does that course (i.e. all years.)

Find out what modules you do in the first year and you'll be able to work out which lectures you'll have to go to.

To find out which modules you'll be doing either get them off that blue sheet that you will have been sent through the post (and have to take to your department to register with) or go onto the website.
asian_doll

Hint: Courses beginning XX1xxx will be first year modules :smile:
Reply 17
so BS1XXX is first year? are u sure?
Reply 18
thats v helpful! :smile:
asian_doll
so BS1XXX is first year? are u sure?

Yes - but bare in mind Biological Studies will include modules not specifically on a pure Biology course, it might include some specifically for Biochemistry, or only for those on a joint honours etc.

Have you had your blue module registration form through the post yet? It should have all your first year modules listed on it. (I say that, but mine was blank when I got it because of a computer glitch somewhere haha)

Latest

Trending

Trending