Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    as title says. need to no because my employer needs to no wot evenings i can work.

ReputationRep:
    It depends on your course, you'll get a timetable during the first (or second) week.
    The latest I had something was at 4pm - so it finished at 5pm.

ReputationRep:
    I've had 5pm lectures, finishing at 6.

ReputationRep:
    5pm is the latest in Glasgow. I think. Apart from evening courses, obv.

ReputationRep:
    I had one 5-6 last year it was well annoying.

ReputationRep:
    For my course, they are only in the mornings. Depends on your course methinks.

ReputationRep:
    im studying communications, media and society. Looking at last years timetable the latest anything finished was at 4pm....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zoea)
    im studying communications, media and society. Looking at last years timetable the latest anything finished was at 4pm....
    It changes every year - I know the year before mine got more late morning starts than me :p:

ReputationRep:
    I had a tutorial that was 5 - 6, then at 7 - 9 I had tae kwon do... damn that sucked pretty hard.

ReputationRep:
    If you want to know your timetable sooner, keep an eye on here: http://www.le.ac.uk/ua/ac/tt/index.html
    it normally comes up before the start of term, although it's a little early for it to be up at the minute. Try in a couple of weeks.

ReputationRep:
    i just checked out that site and the timetables are up! but thing is, they have all the lectures for biological sciences, so what if ur doing say biochemistry? surely u dont have all those lectures? =S help!!

ReputationRep:
    u just look at the module codes that u will be doing
    i think u can find them on the blue registration form u should have got they usually begin BS10.. or MB10..

ReputationRep:
    blue registration form? :/

ReputationRep:
    any idea what the module code for biochemistry is? it isnt on the blue form =S

ReputationRep:
    mayb we dont get the module codes till we enroll

ReputationRep:
    :hello: Asian_doll! Here's the 1st semester timetable for Medical Biosciences/Biochemistry: http://www.le.ac.uk/ua/ac/tt/Sem1_08...metable.v1.pdf Is that what you were looking for?

ReputationRep:
    so do we go to ALL the lectures on that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asian_doll)
    That will probably be for EVERYONE who does that course (i.e. all years.)

Find out what modules you do in the first year and you'll be able to work out which lectures you'll have to go to.

To find out which modules you'll be doing either get them off that blue sheet that you will have been sent through the post (and have to take to your department to register with) or go onto the website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asian_doll)
    Hint: Courses beginning XX1xxx will be first year modules

ReputationRep:
    so BS1XXX is first year? are u sure?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 19, 2008
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.