iwatchanime
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
i literally can have a new crush everytime something happenes with the old crush.I used to not be able to get attracted by anyone besides lee jong suk
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thanks for sharing?
username3477548
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ROTL94)
Thanks for sharing?
lol
iwatchanime
Rep:
?
(Original post by ROTL94)
Thanks for sharing?
You are welcome.you are very welcome
Vanessa Chuah
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by iwatchanime)
i literally can have a new crush everytime something happenes with the old crush.I used to not be able to get attracted by anyone besides lee jong suk
can you reprashe that.
iwatchanime
Rep:
?
So I have a crush.That crush leaves for a reason/not in my class anymore.Then I quickly get attracted to another guy and the same thing happenes again.Two yearsago,I was never like this.I only fan girled oversimple actors but neverhad interests in boys in my school.But lust came to make like a huge wave i was not prepared for.
Vanessa Chuah
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
So I have a crush.That crush leaves for a reason/not in my class anymore.Then I quickly get attracted to another guy and the same thing happenes again.Two yearsago,I was never like this.I only fan girled oversimple actors but neverhad interests in boys in my school.But lust came to make like a huge wave i was not prepared for.
oh okk. i can sort of relate. b4 i had a bf that'd always happen to me.
rxyaltyx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
ok
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
He's so handsome lee jong suk is gorgeous

Are the boys in your class as good looking as lee jong suk?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.64%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.69%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (57)
27.01%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.43%

Watched Threads