amyt09
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has studied at university of Essex online (specifically psychology if possible but no worries if not), I would love if you could tell me about your experience, pros and cons etc.
username5320822
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Can you give more info? because I'm not aware of online only courses at Essex. Due to the coronavirus situation for the 2020/21 academic year Essex will offer dual delivery, so not online only.
phoebebuffay77
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by amyt09)
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has studied at university of Essex online (specifically psychology if possible but no worries if not), I would love if you could tell me about your experience, pros and cons etcI
I have just been offered a place to start a Masters in September with the University of Essex Online, I came here to see if anyone else had used them. They definately exist and have been running for years!
username5320822
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Sorry my mistake...i though you were talking about the online delivery in response to COVID, which is the most common question lately. University of Essex Online are those courses delivered by Kaplan for Essex...sorry no experience with that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (50)
31.65%
No - I have already returned home (20)
12.66%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (33)
20.89%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (14)
8.86%
No - I live at home during term anyway (41)
25.95%

Watched Threads