How hasty should one be in booking accommodation at this time?

Watch
Niimbuss
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I wanted thoughts from others as to how hasty I should feel in booking an accommodation? If I see something I like, should I go for it? Even when I have hardly looked at anything else?

Or should I take a few days? I've not gone through this process in London before so I am unsure what kind of expectations I should be having at this moment. I applied late and so here I am sorting accommodation now. Should I be rushing to grab a place? Would appreciate advice, thanks.
lozzyhickers
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
My opinion only but things do move very quickly in London. Whilst it's good to get a good look at all your options, it can be hard to do so. Think of it this way...if you really liked somewhere that you can afford, would you regret missing out on it if you end up looking somewhere else before saying 'yes'? Ask yourself that before accepting or moving on. At the end of the day it's just temporary and you'll no doubt find pros to every accommodation.
Diorbaby
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Niimbuss)
I wanted thoughts from others as to how hasty I should feel in booking an accommodation? If I see something I like, should I go for it? Even when I have hardly looked at anything else?

Or should I take a few days? I've not gone through this process in London before so I am unsure what kind of expectations I should be having at this moment. I applied late and so here I am sorting accommodation now. Should I be rushing to grab a place? Would appreciate advice, thanks.
I’m looking for room tenant replacement it’s a spacious Double room with En-suite bathroom, desk space and and Under-bed suitcase storage. You will find a true home away from home, whether you are just starting as an undergraduate or a seasoned postgraduate. Utility bills and internet are all included in the rent, so you can focus on your student life. You will also be provided with a regular shuttle bus to and from Kingston University straight from your front door. The building is located next to a range of shops including Aldi and Homebase etc.

CCTV/Security.

Gym.

Cinema room

Washing room

Tv

22 mins into london (Central London)
lucievictoriaa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Niimbuss)

Hiya,
i booked my room months ago and unfortunately due to the effects of coronavirus on my family i’m unable to attend my first year of university, therefore am looking for a replacement tenant.

i know it’s a big cheeky of my but if you do decide to book one now have a think about my little room.

It’s a classic en suite room at blithehale court, Bethnal green, London and is £225 per week and £11,539.29 overall.

The tenancy hasn’t started yet, i just left it too late to cancel.
The halls are also situated just around the corner from bethnal green tube station making it really easy to get around.

If anyone in this thread know anyone who might be able to help me then please let me know i’m so stuck!
joni_mo
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Looking for a student who wants to replace my room in Eleanor Rosa House. It is a 3 minute walk from Stratford station and Westfield. The room is a single standard en-suite with a small double bed. Bills are included. Currently living with 2 other flat mates. Really nice and modern areas within the hall such as a games room and study area. Rooms are modern too and is £227 per week. Newly built accommodation (around 2 years). Has an amazing view of canary wharf from the room on the 16th floor. Message me for more details and questions (can discuss the price).Attachment 967726Attachment 967728Attachment 967730
Last edited by joni_mo; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (95)
28.44%
No - I have already returned home (44)
13.17%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (62)
18.56%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (33)
9.88%
No - I live at home during term anyway (100)
29.94%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed