Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering if you guys were planning on updating the Rep calculator. I can't use it properly because I singed up in '08 and it only goes up to '07.

Thanks. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Why not calculate it yourself? You've seen the calculator, so you've seen that bit of code underneath it. In your case it would be:

(rep points/100) + (post count/200) + (number of days since you registered/75) + 1 = rep power

I won't do it for you because all of the relevant information is available to you.

ReputationRep:
    Alright thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by v1oXx-)
    I was wondering if you guys were planning on updating the Rep calculator. I can't use it properly because I singed up in '08 and it only goes up to '07.

Thanks. :yy:
    It's been updated about half a dozen times and keeps reverting itself for some reason. I'll poke RK so he can have another whine about it

(Original post by RK)
    :poke:
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Thank you for letting me know again....

ReputationRep:
    Rep Calculator?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy :))
    Rep Calculator?
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/faq....l&titlesonly=0

Subs are lazy and it gives us our rep power on My Home. Non subs, however, are left to fend for themselves :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RK)
    Unlucky... but now it doesn't work at all. When you click 'calculate', nothing happens. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Unlucky... but now it doesn't work at all. When you click 'calculate', nothing happens. :p:
    It's working for me man.

ReputationRep:
    Try finding it in the FAQs, it wasn't working for me from that link but it worked going through the FAQs themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m:)ckel)
    It's working for me man.
    It's working for me now too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RK)
    You need something to do now the Olympics are over.

I am still waiting for you to launch "TO QUALITY:yep: " as well.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Sorry for spmamming in and taking the thread off topic...but we should set up TO QUALITY :p:

Though the threat of setting it up has been enough for taekwondo to take note and introduce changes by 2012 and will test them in the next year or two...so we don't have to much more :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure it was fixed, I certainly can use it in 08 to calculate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~|Shock|~)
    I'm sure it was fixed, I certainly can use it in 08 to calculate.
    Yeah it gets fixed, but for some reason changes itself back every now and then. We're working hard to sort this problem out though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m:)ckel)
    Yeah it gets fixed, but for some reason changes itself back every now and then. We're working hard to sort this problem out though
    ..."we", Mocks? :p: Silly rabbit, stop trying to confuse poor newbies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    ..."we", Mocks? :p: Silly rabbit, stop trying to confuse poor newbies.
    I've been working on this problem behind the scenes with RK. 100% authentic story dude. For real. No playin'.

ReputationRep:
    I don't get how you can doubt Moxy's integrity, to be honest with you.

ReputationRep:
    tbfh with you (Dalimyr), I'm offended. I thought we were bros.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RK)
    Sorry for spmamming in and taking the thread off topic...but we should set up TO QUALITY :p:

Though the threat of setting it up has been enough for taekwondo to take note and introduce changes by 2012 and will test them in the next year or two...so we don't have to much more :p:
    Absolutely, I think it was the threat of TO QUALITY:yep: that provoked the Taekwondo judges to overturn the Sarah Stevenson decision.

Sorry to take the thread off topic again. :o: However, it isn't spam. :p: To extend Bob Paisley's quote, Sport (and in particular the Olympics) isn't a matter of life and death - it's more important than that.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.