The Student Room Group

Which university is better to study marketing and have opportunity for work??

I had an offer from 2 places
1. London college of Fashion / Diploma fashion management
2. Aston university / MSc Strategic marketing management

I would like to work for a fashion or cosmetic company in the future, and I can not choose which route is better for me.
If I choose LCF diploma course, I'm going to apply LCF MA Fashion Strategic Marketing next year.

In addition, I hope I could go to LCF MA, but my grade is not enough..Is it strange to study at Aston University first and then apply LCF MA marketing?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Eunji Shim

I would like to work for a fashion or cosmetic company in the future, and I can not choose which route is better for me.
If I choose LCF diploma course, I'm going to apply LCF MA Fashion Strategic Marketing.

LCF MA Fashion Strategic Marketing- wouldnt this be more relevant than the other two?
Reply 2
I hope i can go there, but my grade is not enough,, is it strange to study at Aston university first and then apply to LCF MA?
Original post by Eunji Shim

If I choose LCF diploma course, I'm going to apply LCF MA Fashion Strategic Marketing next year.

In addition, I hope I could go to LCF MA, but my grade is not enough..Is it strange to study at Aston University first and then apply LCF MA marketing?

Hi there,

Aston university MSc Strategic marketing management course is ranked 3rd in the UK in the Eduniversal best masters ranking 2019.

The course also boasts the opportunity to study and undertake a placement abroad, Aston has an extensive network of partner institutions, including some of the highest ranked business schools in Europe, such as Kedge Business School in France. We also have partnerships with universities worldwide, from Australia, to China, and USA to Singapore.

I have attached the link below where you can speak to an academic about this course to give you more information.

https://www.aston.ac.uk/study/courses/strategic-marketing-management-msc?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIw6PvkJTe6gIVEu7tCh0mcwDuEAAYASAAEgKIX_D_BwE

I hope this helps

- Poppy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending