Watch
Keri00Summers
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mistyyyyy)
Hi, everyone!
This year, i managed to complete my BTEC level 3 extended diploma in IT. At first I thought my results were going to come out tomorrow, but they surprisingly came by post just this morning.

For my results I got: D*D*D. I'm extremely satisfied with my results and I hope every single one of you get amazing results that you'll also be satisfied with.

Good luck to everyone who will receive their results today or tomorrow. You can do this! I'm rooting for you all! :flower2:
Congrats : ) - What are you going to do in uni now?
Evil Homer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, everyone!
This year, i managed to complete my BTEC level 3 extended diploma in IT. At first I thought my results were going to come out tomorrow, but they surprisingly came by post just this morning.

For my results I got: D*D*D. I'm extremely satisfied with my results and I hope every single one of you get amazing results that you'll also be satisfied with.

Good luck to everyone who will receive their results today or tomorrow. You can do this! I'm rooting for you all! :flower2:
Congratulations!!!! You must be so happy!
brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, everyone!

Many congratulations!! :woo:

What have you got planned for the rest of today (and tomorrow, now that it’s free of waiting!)?
Mistyyyyy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Keri00Summers)
Congrats : ) - What are you going to do in uni now?
Thank you! I'm going to be applying to go to a university in another country, but I'd like to study Computer Science.
Last edited by Mistyyyyy; 1 month ago
Keri00Summers
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you! I'm going to be applying to go to a university in another country.
That's cool
Mistyyyyy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Evil Homer)
Congratulations!!!! You must be so happy!
Thank you very much! Indeed, I am!
Mistyyyyy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by brainzistheword)
Many congratulations!! :woo:

What have you got planned for the rest of today (and tomorrow, now that it’s free of waiting!)?
Thank you very much! I'm not sure, but I'll go for my daily walk today and then I'll go shopping tomorrow (if I can).
Keri00Summers
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, everyone!

I have a question to ask - I am in year 12 and was wondering what grade did you get in year 12?
Lshort17
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Congrats 🎊🎊
Mistyyyyy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Keri00Summers)
I have a question to ask - I am in year 12 and was wondering what grade did you get in year 12?
I got distinction*
Keri00Summers
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got distinction*
thanks
Lshort17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think getting your results today without knowing is probably better as its not expected. That happened to me last year. Rather than waiting tomorrow which adds to the nerves
Slider298
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I completed the course in early January taking my final exams then, then the virus came along and ruined my life. Now we are being judged on some random stuff even though I completed the course. I wrote assignments on Christmas day and my birthday and waited for teachers to mark it they never did and then when the virus came along it didn't get marked anymore because they said they were predicting grades even though I completed the entire course, I swear my grades better be D*,D*,D* like they would have been if everything had just been marked and things were normal.
username5334678
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, everyone!

congrats happy for u
Lshort17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My college is teasing me i swear, they have entered my grades and they have asterixed it so i cant see it. I know they have it haha. Getting real now!

Name:  0EA09F6F-9EA1-4920-9E60-E4843583B532.jpg.jpeg
Views: 14
Size:  31.2 KBName:  2138EDEF-452D-4B81-8605-3CBB4018D1F6.jpg.jpeg
Views: 13
Size:  28.4 KB
Keri00Summers
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Slider298)
I completed the course in early January taking my final exams then, then the virus came along and ruined my life. Now we are being judged on some random stuff even though I completed the course. I wrote assignments on Christmas day and my birthday and waited for teachers to mark it they never did and then when the virus came along it didn't get marked anymore because they said they were predicting grades even though I completed the entire course, I swear my grades better be D*,D*,D* like they would have been if everything had just been marked and things were normal.
i am in a similar situation to you.
My teachers said they would mark it and they never did.
brainzistheword
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lshort17)
My college is teasing me i swear, they have entered my grades and they have asterixed it so i cant see it. I know they have it haha. Getting real now!

Name:  0EA09F6F-9EA1-4920-9E60-E4843583B532.jpg.jpeg
Views: 14
Size:  31.2 KBName:  2138EDEF-452D-4B81-8605-3CBB4018D1F6.jpg.jpeg
Views: 13
Size:  28.4 KB
As if there isn't enough suspense already! :facepalm:
Bumble18
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Lshort17)
Again, A levels seem to be getting priority 😔
This is so annoying. We are as equal as they are so why are we not getting told specifically how we will be affected if any.
I agree! They’ve had priority this whole time, along with GCSEs.
brainzistheword
Rep:
?
Thank you very much! I'm not sure, but I'll go for my daily walk today and then I'll go shopping tomorrow (if I can).
Sounds like a good plan - enjoy!
Lshort17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by brainzistheword)
As if there isn't enough suspense already! :facepalm:
😂😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (53)
21.54%
No (193)
78.46%

Watched Threads