The Student Room Group

BTEC Results Day 2020: Chat Thread!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by deluxeyx
I was predicted a DDM but putting in my grades in the unit calculator with predictions for the units i didn’t complete and it adds up to an MMP and it’s really bumming me out.

how many Ds Ms and Ps do u have? i can calculate it for u
I was predicted a DDM but putting in my grades in the unit calculator with predictions for the units i didn’t complete and it adds up to an MMP and it’s really bumming me out.

Hey, that's not ideal, but don't forget they are only predictions. The real thing might be a pleasant surprise!

Try not to speculate too much, as there's little you can do before you actually find out. Is there anything you can do to keep your mind off things for the next hour or so whilst you wait? :redface:

What course have you done anyways? :holmes:
Original post by brainzistheword
It should be, as I reckon there's more 'evidence' for exam boards to use compared to those which solely rely on exams (A-levels).

Yes exactly! We are kinda lucky really. Hope you and everyone else gets what they want to achieve

Are any of your units double units at all?
Original post by Lshort17
Yes exactly! We are kinda lucky really. Hope you and everyone else gets what they want to achieve

I suppose we are! Even if we rarely get mentioned in the results comms and announcements... :facepalm:

Thank you - and good luck to you too!
Not long now! Feel free to share your results here or in the Post Your Results thread :woo:

Good luck everyone!!
3 mins till track!!! 😬😬😬
3 mins till track!!! 😬😬😬

Eek!! :eek:
Damn it track is laggy cant even get on

Don't panic! Track is taking time for lots of people, keep trying :heart:
I got D2 for Business Level 3 what grade is that?

Has it started working again for you? :smile:
i got into track but it hasn't updated at all, looks exactly the same as it has since 29th of feb when I chose my firm???? stressing
Original post by ninasally
i got into track but it hasn't updated at all, looks exactly the same as it has since 29th of feb when I chose my firm???? stressing

It might be slow to update as it appears to be lagging for some. Keep trying :hugs:
GOT IN MY FIRM doing btec is the best choice I've done in my life
Got into firm too!!! No idea on my grade though
My uni just called me and they said they haven't received anyone btec results,(which is why my track hasn't changed) so they are calling everyone to check if they have them yet. is this ucas's fault or pearsons?
Original post by anonymous---..
GOT IN MY FIRM doing btec is the best choice I've done in my life

Congratulations!! :woo:

Congratulations too!! :woo:
Original post by ninasally
My uni just called me and they said they haven't received anyone btec results,(which is why my track hasn't changed) so they are calling everyone to check if they have them yet. is this ucas's fault or pearsons?

Hmm...@Evil Homer do you know anything about this?

Edit: it might be worth calling UCAS based on the info here:
https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/results-confirmation-and-clearing/sending-exam-results
(edited 3 years ago)

after all that stress :biggrin: dont think btecs are going to be look down upon again

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending