Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I am supposed to transferring from Brunel University to Royal Holloway. I currently am in my foundation year of my economics degree. I needed an average of grade 6 in all of my models. However I was not able to obtain this due to the current pandemic. In my economics module I obtained even higher than what was needed I received a grade 3. However in my academics writing I was able to achieve a grade 11 and in my business module I was able to achieve a grade 14. This is due to cancellations in presentations and essays. I have asked my module leaders whether I could resist some of my exams however due to me passing all of modules they won’t let me resist some of my exams . Would I be still able to go to Royal Holloway as I’ve *passed my economics module really well.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am supposed to transferring from Brunel University to Royal Holloway. I currently am in my foundation year of my economics degree. I needed an average of grade 6 in all of my models. However I was not able to obtain this due to the current pandemic. In my economics module I obtained even higher than what was needed I received a grade 3. However in my academics writing I was able to achieve a grade 11 and in my business module I was able to achieve a grade 14. This is due to cancellations in presentations and essays. I have asked my module leaders whether I could resist some of my exams however due to me passing all of modules they won’t let me resist some of my exams . Would I be still able to go to Royal Holloway as I’ve *passed my economics module really well.
You need to contact RH. It is entirely up to them.

I assume a lower number is higher and that 11 and 14 are closer to pass, but 3 is a high 2:1?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
You need to contact RH. It is entirely up to them.

I assume a lower number is higher and that 11 and 14 are closer to pass, but 3 is a high 2:1?
Yes but 3 is a first
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yes but 3 is a first
Still doesnt change my answer.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (174)
38.07%
Take autumn exams (143)
31.29%
Look for a job (16)
3.5%
Consider an apprenticeship (21)
4.6%
Take a year out (76)
16.63%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (27)
5.91%

Watched Threads