I lost 10 kgsss

Watch
This discussion is closed.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
but in my highschool nobody is dating a curvy girl or I'm blind buuuut yeah
High school is totally different to reality. When you get into the real world and start meeting new people, travelling etc you'll see that nobody really cares how much you weigh, it really is about who you are as a person. Try following some body positivity accounts on social media showing young girls like yourself that it's okay to be how you are already.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
High school is totally different to reality. When you get into the real world and start meeting new people, travelling etc you'll see that nobody really cares how much you weigh, it really is about who you are as a person. Try following some body positivity accounts on social media showing young girls like yourself that it's okay to be how you are already.
Ok I will:-)
Thank you !;-)
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
It depends more on your personality than your weight.
Plus the type of relationship and guy that you want to attract.
Different guys are attracted by different things, have different looks preferences and operate a variety of different deal-breakers.

Congratulations on weight and hopefully getting yourself into better shape health wise!
khadijaaaxxxx
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
i gained weight ahah
i cant waitttt till the gyms reopen because i need a proper workout haha
Anonymous #1
(Original post by khadijaaaxxxx)
i gained weight ahah
i cant waitttt till the gyms reopen because i need a proper workout haha
By the way you look beautiful^ω^
khadijaaaxxxx
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
By the way you look beautiful^ω^
awh thank youuuu!
i bet you're beautiful too :hugs:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by khadijaaaxxxx)
awh thank youuuu!
i bet you're beautiful too :hugs:
≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Congrats ! I also managed to lose 20 kgs ; I was 83 kilos now I’m 62 . I’m a boy tho
Anonymous #1
Congrats ! I also managed to lose 20 kgs ; I was 83 kilos now I’m 62 . I’m a boy tho
Congratulationnssss boy≥3≤≥3≤≥3≤
But anyways you're a boy so that's normal to weigh like you were before^.^
Anonymous #1
You so tall !!:-0
Anonymous #1
good thinggg!!!
OMG354
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Was 83 now 62.6
UnwantedKid
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Did I read that correctly?
hanna124
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I lost 10 kgs during lockdown do you think that i will have more chance with guys ?
I hope you're healthy and well. Just remmember honey, change for you and yourself only!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by OMG354)
Was 83 now 62.6
congrattssss!!!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by hanna124)
I hope you're healthy and well. Just remmember honey, change for you and yourself only!
Yes I'll never forget that !(≧∇≦)
UnwantedKid
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
You know your rather underweight right? Are you ok?
_M_9_0_
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I gained 12 kgs in lockdown, I am amazed of what you did (in awe)?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
6.91%
October 2021 (233)
44.72%
November 2021 (63)
12.09%
December 2021 (66)
12.67%
January 2021 (64)
12.28%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.25%