Do most guys prefer blonde girls over brunettes?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Do most guys prefer blonde girls over brunettes?
I have medium to dark brown hair and I don't want to ruin it by bleaching it blonde like most other girls do.
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
No really, a lot of people look at other (physical) things - the face, the body etc.

I personally don't really care about appearance - it's personality > all else.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by ecolier)
No really, a lot of people look at other (physical) things - the face, the body etc.

I personally don't really care about appearance - it's personality > all else.
Okay thanks... I was just watching some episodes of Love Island and all the guys said they prefer blonde women. The women with brown or black hair were left out/ignored and none of the guys wanted to pursue anything with them. SO I started worrying, wondering if all guys are like that :eek:
Metal crotch guy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I do prefer blonde women, but there are many other factors more important than hair color.

My preference might be due to the fact that I'm a Spaniard and I find it kinda exotic though.
username402722
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Okay thanks... I was just watching some episodes of Love Island and all the guys said they prefer blonde women. The women with brown or black hair were left out/ignored and none of the guys wanted to pursue anything with them. SO I started worrying, wondering if all guys are like that :eek:
If shallow men such as that is what you are after, who will probably cheat on you at the first opportunity. Men who are worth it will look at more things than your hair colour.
Hayden :)
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Natural blonde blue eyed girls are definitely a lot hotter and also a lot more intelligent than brunettes.
Though natural blonde blue eyed white girls are very naive and easily brainwashed despite being so intelligent and all of them seem to love black men.
All the beautiful intelligent natural blonde blue eyed white girls are sadly married to and have kids with black men.

So I gave up on natural blonde blue eyed girls and settled fir a brien eyed brunette.
Brunettes while nowhere near as beautiful and nowhere near as intelligent as blue eyed natural blondes they are not naive and easily brainwashed like blue eyed natural blondes are and brunettes almost never race mix and especially not with black men.
Whereas I don't know any natural blonde blue eyed girls that aren't with black men.
With-
That’s like discrimination-
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (309)
55.78%
I don't have everything I need (245)
44.22%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise