Reply 22
Audrey Hepburn
What would paedophiles want with me now I'm 18? :eek:

That's just what they want you to think :cool:
Reply 23
Audrey Hepburn
What would paedophiles want with me now I'm 18? :eek:

:woo:

(If you're using Firefox spell checker then it spells it the American way - i.e. the wrong way)

Ah you genius psychic person - how did you know!? I swear this spell checker only ever misspells words.

And you completely misread my post (or I can't communicate properly). I meant when you try and use normal ball pools. You know, the ones with kids and stuff in them.
Reply 24
Teebs
That's just what they want you to think :cool:

I knew you'd show up sooner or later... just as soon as we started going off-topic... :biggrin:
Reply 25
Tyraell
I knew you'd show up sooner or later... just as soon as we started going off-topic... :biggrin:

I'm not sure whether to be complimented or insulted.

Just in case you think I'm sad enough to be constantly watching, and waiting, I have also cleaned two bathrooms, walked 5 miles and gone shopping with a friend and read most of a book today :cool:
Tyraell
Ah you genius psychic person - how did you know!? I swear this spell checker only ever misspells words.

Just to stray even further off topic.. you can download a thing to give Firefox a British spell-checker, just so you know. :smile:

And re: ball pools - did you ever go to one of those giant indoor play areas as a kid? The ones with ball pools and massive slides and tunnels and loads of things to climb on and/or get stuck in? Well there's a place in the Cotswolds near Bourton-on-the-Water that's just like that.. but it's for adults! It's awesome. :^_^: Come to think of it, it's not too far from Oxford, either...
Reply 27
*pitseleh*
And re: ball pools - did you ever go to one of those giant indoor play areas as a kid? The ones with ball pools and massive slides and tunnels and loads of things to climb on and/or get stuck in? Well there's a place in the Cotswolds near Bourton-on-the-Water that's just like that.. but it's for adults! It's awesome. :^_^: Come to think of it, it's not too far from Oxford, either...

Names, websites I need them! Need!!
Teebs
Names, websites I need them! Need!!

"Fundays Playbarn", Bourton-on-the-Water. :smile:

They have a website here, which oddly seems to imply that only children are allowed.. but I do assure you that adults are allowed in as well. Apparently you can book the place out for adults' parties.. or that's what we were told when we went. :biggrin: For proof that the place does actually allow adults, here is a (rather blurry) picture of my other half and I on the at the bottom of a giant slide.

Edit: they have adult prices under "Entry times and prices".
Reply 29
*pitseleh*

TSR DAY OUT!!
Reply 30
cpchem
TSR DAY OUT!!

Or - we could have an Oxford... erm... errr... 'Chemistry' trip (atomic simulation). College funded? :biggrin:

Obviously we'd have to bring along lots of TSR-ians to help us 'investigate', though.
cpchem
TSR DAY OUT!!

:beard:

That would be awesome! :^_^:
Reply 32
cpchem
TSR DAY OUT!!

Aye!!! :biggrin: :yep:

(totters back off to the corner she came from....) :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending