want to do an apprenticeship, dont know where to start

Watch
Treeroy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi there

I want to do an apprenticeship as a vehicle technician so I can train to be a mechanic.

But, I don't know where to find information about which apprenticeships are good, which companies are good to work for, what the different "levels" mean. It has been a while since I had any information about "careers/apprenticeships" as I have just worked since I was 18.

Just dont know where to start.

Thanks.
sarahmh_
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Treeroy)
Hi there

I want to do an apprenticeship as a vehicle technician so I can train to be a mechanic.

But, I don't know where to find information about which apprenticeships are good, which companies are good to work for, what the different "levels" mean. It has been a while since I had any information about "careers/apprenticeships" as I have just worked since I was 18.

Just dont know where to start.

Thanks.
https://www.findapprenticeship.servi...ticeshipsearch is the main place to look.

Each job will display information about the apprenticeship itself, the pay, the levels etc.

It's always good to do an company search on Indeed or Glassdoor, to see if the company has any good or bad employer reviews too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (181)
59.15%
No they should not (90)
29.41%
Abstain (35)
11.44%

Watched Threads