Jealous

Watch this thread
Vanessa Chuah
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
My boyfriend is following really attractive girls on Instagram and it makes me so insecure. I'm already insecure about myself and ****. I hope nobody attacks me but I'm just speaking the truth.
Vanessa Chuah
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
It makes me feel as if I'm not enough for him sexually because he's following sexy models on Instagram.
goggleyed
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Vanessa Chuah)
It makes me feel as if I'm not enough for him sexually because he's following sexy models on Instagram.
do you not fantasize about good looking male celebs or follow them? he wouldn't be with you if you weren't enough for him. but its normal for all people to still have crushes. every girl i dated used to openly talk about all the good looking celebs they liked. we just took it on the chin. do the same
~•TIYA•TAKA
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
i think a lot of men do that no expecially when they are in a relationship but you should just avoid that unless he is talking with them
if he do that it is disrespectful !
so don't worry☺
Vanessa Chuah
Rep:
(Original post by goggleyed)
do you not fantasize about good looking male celebs or follow them? he wouldn't be with you if you weren't enough for him. but its normal for all people to still have crushes. every girl i dated used to openly talk about all the good looking celebs they liked. we just took it on the chin. do the same
Yes, I do find some male celebrities attractive but the thing is that I'm so insecure about myself I can't see it like that.

(Original post by ~•TIYA•TAKA)
i think a lot of men do that no expecially when they are in a relationship but you should just avoid that unless he is talking with them
if he do that it is disrespectful !
so don't worry☺
Okay thank u! it's kinda hard to think of it that way because I feel really bad about myself.
Hannah0505
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
tell him you find it disrespectful
londonmyst
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Don't take it personally.
They are female professional models and celebrity influencers paid to promote on social media who he is unlikely to ever meet or get to know as people.
Same as the male hollywood actors, celebrity musicians and sports stars that many girls follow on social media.
There is nothing to be jealous of, your bf wants to be in a relationship with you because he likes your personality.
~•TIYA•TAKA
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Okay thank u! it's kinda hard to think of it that way because I feel really bad about myself.
your reaction is absolutly normal
if i have had a boyfriend who follows beautiful girls i will just think i am out of his league.
but it will be stranger if he was only following random guys right ?🤔
goggleyed
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yes, I do find some male celebrities attractive but the thing is that I'm so insecure about myself I can't see it like that.
then the problem lies with you and you need to work on that. learn how to love yourself
Britannia006
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Believe me
I would feel jealous if I had a girlfriend who followed sexy boys on insta.
I would really think that I am not enough for her...
But maybe we should just consider it is just fantasising...
But then again I would so jealous...
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
Honestly, despite popular opinion I don't think you should put up with or accept this if you feel uncomfortable or disrespected because I think it is disrespectful and unnecessary. Why does he need to follow hot insta models? To **** to and lust after? Is he going to die if he doesnt follow them?

I just think there is no reason for it and it's disrespectful. But ofc women are conditioned in this society to think it's alright for men to lust after and fantasize about every woman on the planet
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (18)
21.18%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (11)
12.94%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (5)
5.88%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (15)
17.65%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (17)
20%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
22.35%

Watched Threads