Turn on thread page Beta

Guys pinching arses in clubs! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What’s the best response when pervy guys insist on groping your arse in a club? I should probably just laugh it off but it’s getting really annoying!

ReputationRep:
    Problem is they're probably so drunk they don't know they're doing it. Apparently I more or less groped some girl the other week - fortunately she knows me and just found it funny. Just push them away!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dionysus)
    Problem is they're probably so drunk they don't know they're doing it. Apparently I more or less groped some girl the other week - fortunately she knows me and just found it funny. Just push them away!
    Yes girls do it to us chaps, completely double standards!

Nothing wrong with a bit of mild sexual harrasment in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    lol i thought pinching was a more european thing??

erm the eyes of death might work? practise your worst hacky in the mirror and when someone does it do that and walk off

either that or take it as a compliment! you must have a pinchable bum

ReputationRep:
    just ignore em

any reaction they get they will see as a positive reaction

pretend it hasnt happened

tbh in a club its kinda expected youre going to get hit on by loads of guys you cant let it get to you or just hang out in pubs!

ReputationRep:
    Just accept it, its always going to happen, be lighthearted about it, tease them, ignore them. etc whatever

ReputationRep:
    I just giggle, give them a raised eyebrow, then (unless they're a bit of a hotty) carry on dancing with my friends.

Alternatively you could attach a sign to your bum: "No Pinching, Please" but reverse psychology and all...

ReputationRep:
    you love it.

ReputationRep:
    Its amazing how some guys think that alcohol gives them the right to touch, grab or hug girls. Some of the stuff guys come up and do to me in clubs is crazy, I don't really care but I just don't get where they think its going.

ReputationRep:
    tell him the story about the guy who got put on the sex offenders list for pinching girls arses

I don't know if it's true or not but I've heard the anecdote a few times

ReputationRep:
    what's wrong with that?

ReputationRep:
    Tell them you haven't changed your underwear in weeks.

ReputationRep:
    Tell them your dad bought you underwear last week.

ReputationRep:
    "I love you" was the worst and only excuse I've ever been given by some pervy bloke I'd known all of 5minutes despite making it quite clear I was out of bounds having observed his interest in only one thing.

ReputationRep:
    If you don't enjoy it, go somewhere more exclusive or avoid clubs altogether. This sort of thing is all part of the ethos of such places.

ReputationRep:
    The male behaviour in clubs piss me off, because they have no right to do that stuff to women.

They aren't there for that kind of attention most of the time.

What ever happened to trying to have a nice conversation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vicky1984)
    What’s the best response when pervy guys insist on groping your arse in a club? I should probably just laugh it off but it’s getting really annoying!
    just think to yourself "well he chose to pinch my bum over date rape, how thoughtful of him"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TKnightrider)
    The male behaviour in clubs piss me off, because they have no right to do that stuff to women.

You go to nightclubs for the scintillating conversation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TKnightrider)

Don't tend to do any of that stuff myself, but if you can have a nice conversation in a nightclub, you have both a foghorn voice and incredible hearing.

ReputationRep:
    Pinch their testicles

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.