I stand alone - gaspar noe

Watch
EMIGRE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Yo guys, I'm new here and I'm excited to hang out with y'all there's this really old Gaspar Noe movie called I stand Alone It's super underseen but obviously dark as it's Noe Who's seen it? If anyone wants a YouTube link that also has subtitles just ask cuz it's not available on Prime and stuff
SuperiorPotato
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Helloooo Welcome to TSR :party:

Never heard of it?
EMIGRE
Rep:
?
(Original post by SuperiorPotato)
Helloooo Welcome to TSR :party:

Never heard of it?
Thanks! It's really good Hard to watch at times but a good character study and I'm a sucker for those types of movies lol What are your favourite types of cinema?
SuperiorPotato
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by EMIGRE)
Thanks! It's really good Hard to watch at times but a good character study and I'm a sucker for those types of movies lol What are your favourite types of cinema?
Not really into movies but I quite like horror and comedy. Complete opposites I know :laugh: I'm a bit weird like that
EMIGRE
Rep:
?
(Original post by SuperiorPotato)
Not really into movies but I quite like horror and comedy. Complete opposites I know :laugh: I'm a bit weird like that
Last horror movie I saw was Hereditary What did you think of it? Also check out the Neon Demon if you get a chance
username612415
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by EMIGRE)
Last horror movie I saw was Hereditary What did you think of it? Also check out the Neon Demon if you get a chance
Hereditary and The Neon Demon are two of my favourite films of the last five years :yy:
EMIGRE
Rep:
?
The Neon Demon is great! Quite underrated and Natasha Brier's cinematography is the ****! Refn's quite an influence on me tbh You a fan of grand guignol, like Suspiria and movies by Dario Argento and Mario Bava?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (21)
13.64%
I need help researching courses (8)
5.19%
I need help with filling out the application form (8)
5.19%
I need help with my personal statement (65)
42.21%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (37)
24.03%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.95%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (12)
7.79%

Watched Threads