Anonymous1453
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hey guys!
You know one of those day when you are just sad. It’s just all the nostalgia, and memories that I had with my friends and then by September we are all gonna be moving on. Having a fresh start, getting new friends, and relationships, and jobs and different dreams for the future. They can’t forget about me and won’t forget about them. I mean who will I call at 3 in the morning when I’m upset over one stupid boy. Or when they have tea to spill because their crush made a move, or when the mean girl is being mean again?! I mean, it’s gonna be a **** load of work to gain a new strangers trust again, to build up the relationship that I had with my friends, to run to different people I will be calling my besties about my family issues, or going to gossip about how terrible life is. I don’t wanna grow up. I don’t wanna grow apart from my soul mate friends. I don’t wanna meet new people. I don’t wanna struggle and have arguments with a new friend of mine. I want to be here. Forever. And I’m my heart that is where I will stay.
Arg! I mean all because of corona. I miss out on 3 beautiful months of memories that I could have had with my friends.
Well you know what? **** YOU CORONA. ( also I’m really sorry for my language don’t get any ideas tho. Because it’s usually way worse, but I have managed to contain myself🤣🤣)
~•TIYA•TAKA
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous1453)
Hey guys!
You know one of those day when you are just sad. It’s just all the nostalgia, and memories that I had with my friends and then by September we are all gonna be moving on. Having a fresh start, getting new friends, and relationships, and jobs and different dreams for the future. They can’t forget about me and won’t forget about them. I mean who will I call at 3 in the morning when I’m upset over one stupid boy. Or when they have tea to spill because their crush made a move, or when the mean girl is being mean again?! I mean, it’s gonna be a **** load of work to gain a new strangers trust again, to build up the relationship that I had with my friends, to run to different people I will be calling my besties about my family issues, or going to gossip about how terrible life is. I don’t wanna grow up. I don’t wanna grow apart from my soul mate friends. I don’t wanna meet new people. I don’t wanna struggle and have arguments with a new friend of mine. I want to be here. Forever. And I’m my heart that is where I will stay.
Arg! I mean all because of corona. I miss out on 3 beautiful months of memories that I could have had with my friends.
Well you know what? **** YOU CORONA. ( also I’m really sorry for my language don’t get any ideas tho. Because it’s usually way worse, but I have managed to contain myself🤣🤣)
if your friends are your soulmates then they will come back🤷
let me tell you something :
you're gonna be sad twice :
before meeting new people 'cause you are sad about leaving your old friends
and after meeting your new friends because you have to leave them an other time
because most of the time when we don't want a thing it happens to be wonderful.😌
𝓖𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓪𝓭𝔂
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
A lot of us feel like that. a few months of our life hidden away. But please try to be positive about this. Yes you are going to meet new people and yes you are going to make new friends. Who say you cant have your school mates and both your uni mates as well? The more the merrier I say. Your life is going to be so much more enriched come September.
You cant be in the same place forever and neither can your mates. People move on and your mates will move on, whether that's meeting someone and starting a family, or work and live abroad, go to uni, move to another city or what ever. They will move and so will you, but it doesn't stop the friendship though if you really are true soulmate friends
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (414)
56.48%
I don't have everything I need (319)
43.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed