The Student Room Group
Reply 1
trousers and a shirt with... don't wear anything too smart or you may end up as "the guy who turned up to the interviews in a suit", and I doubt it's that competitive that anything super-smart is gonna make a difference.

Wear what you'd normally wear when trying to look quite nice.
Reply 2
Last year I wore jeans and a t-shirt and got an unconditional offer... don't worry about what you wear.
formal but casual maybe
more casual
Wouldn't worry about the interviews at all really - don't need a suit or anything like that , normal clothes would be fine. In my case they just confirmed which courses you want to do and made sure you understand the rigours of AS study as well as sorting out your tutor groups.
Reply 5
ss4
OP
in 6th form we are allowed to wear casual clothes, so will going in jeans and a t-shirt for the interview be ok?
Reply 6
Well, I wore some black trousers and a shirt, with my hair in a bun just to show that I was serious. But only you can be the best judge of what's appropriate; we don't know how formal or strict your sixth form is. If it's very relaxed then jeans, etc. will suffice but if it's quite strict then maybe more formal clothes is best.
ss4
in 6th form we are allowed to wear casual clothes, so will going in jeans and a t-shirt for the interview be ok?

It'll be fine.
Same 6th form as secondary school...not going to be too fussed about clothes...and if you got the results you need to get in, they're just going to want to confirm your entry/subjects i suppose.
Don't worry about what you wear.
I wore jeans and a pink t-shirt, turned up, and was simply told in the interview that I would find out if I got in within a week. Then I was asked whether I had any questions...

Complete waste of my time :p:
Wear what you would wear to school everyday in September but look presentable.
Reply 10
http://images.zap2it.com/movies/55745/55745_ba.jpg
I know this thread is old but that look would work : V neck jumper, jeans and shirt.
(Far left)
Cya round!

Latest

Trending

Trending