Sixth form choices 2020, LAE or Woodford County

Watch
Milly0409
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi guys, I have conditional offers from Brampton Manor, LAE, Woodford county and Seven kings but not sure which one to enrol at. Is anyone else in a similar position? I want to study Bio, Chem, geography and maybe politics as a 4th. I really liked Lae but have heard so many bad things about it so thinking maybe Woodford will be a better option. Thanks!
cryokinetic
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Milly0409)
Hi guys, I have conditional offers from Brampton Manor, LAE, Woodford county and Seven kings but not sure which one to enrol at. Is anyone else in a similar position? I want to study Bio, Chem, geography and maybe politics as a 4th. I really liked Lae but have heard so many bad things about it so thinking maybe Woodford will be a better option. Thanks!
Hey! I have a conditional offer at LAE too, as well as Mossbourne and Camden/CSG. I’m still not 100% sure but as of right now I’m probably going to go to LAE. I have heard a few bad things but honestly every sixth form or college will have a few students each year who have had a bad experience and I feel like I shouldn’t let that affect my decision. I was really scared to go to my current secondary school and almost didn’t go because it has a reputation in my area for being really strict & all the students being miserable but looking back now I don’t think I could’ve enjoyed secondary school as much if I had gone to any other school. Not only that but LAE gets excellent A Level results, so yeah, I think you should definitely give it a shot.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (532)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (647)
41.29%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (316)
20.17%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (72)
4.59%

Watched Threads