Gundabad(good)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Napp)
This man really doesnt seem well...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53467658
It's either a publicity stunt or an attempt to split votes from Biden/Trump.
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 6 hours ago
Republican lawyer breaking election law by handing in signatures for a West third party nomination after hours in Wisconsin
https://twitter.com/cam_joseph/statu...573437440?s=19
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 47 minutes ago
(Original post by Drewski)
Republican lawyer breaking election law by handing in signatures for a West third party nomination after hours in Wisconsin
https://twitter.com/cam_joseph/statu...573437440?s=19
Do we think it's because Kanye's campaign is so badly run they left collecting signatures until the very last second like a fresher writing an essay at 2am on deadline day, or because there's so little enthusiasm for him to be on the ballot they genuinely needed to run over the deadline just to get enough?

I hope they reject the signatures either way, them's the rules and the potential tantrum could be very entertaining.
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 26 minutes ago
(Original post by Gofre)
Do we think it's because Kanye's campaign is so badly run they left collecting signatures until the very last second like a fresher writing an essay at 2am on deadline day, or because there's so little enthusiasm for him to be on the ballot they genuinely needed to run over the deadline just to get enough?

I hope they reject the signatures either way, them's the rules and the potential tantrum could be very entertaining.
It's because the Republicans figure if he's on the ballot then he'll only take votes away from Biden.

A similar set of signatures sent into another state have already been rejected due to the number of fake names in the pack.
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 23 minutes ago
(Original post by Drewski)
It's because the Republicans figure if he's on the ballot then he'll only take votes away from Biden.

A similar set of signatures sent into another state have already been rejected due to the number of fake names in the pack.
Oh I get the general motivation, I was just making a joke about the sheer ineptitude of missing another ballot deadline.
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 16 minutes ago
(Original post by Gofre)
Oh I get the general motivation, I was just making a joke about the sheer ineptitude of missing another ballot deadline.
It's just a catalogue of **** ups at this point
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (18)
38.3%
Take autumn exams (18)
38.3%
Look for a job (1)
2.13%
Consider an apprenticeship (1)
2.13%
Take a year out (6)
12.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
6.38%

Watched Threads